What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
1- Yes they can. Read 61A-1(a).

2- MQM wouldn't have switched if those PTI MNA's were to be disqualified for life.

They haven't technically voted, so they can't be deseated. Ayesha Gulalai wasn't deseated when she announced her resignation or held press conferences against the Party, Supreme Court has already ruled. Can you post Article 61A-1(a), can't find it online.

Well, it's all a cycle then. Because Constitution just talks about de-seating. No disqualification. Maybe when PTI gets 2/3rd majority, they should bring in this amendment.

This is not the way of a Muslim. Recall treaty of hudaiybiya where companions were so dejected that they did no obey Prophet SAW. At the time it was utter humiliation for the Muslims. But Allah had bigger plans and it was infact biggest victory for muslims. Don't lose faith in Allah.

As I've said it may seem like a defeat now but may lead to great victories in future. Allah says he does as we think of him. If we are positive now when we are hurting then we have faith

This is where faith is actually tested. When things don't go the way we hope.

Are PDM bigger than Allah? If Qllah wants they will be crushed tomorrow. Its Ramadan, I suggest we all step back and pray to Allah sincerely.

Dua is the most powerful thing for a beleiver. Do not under estimate this
I have not lost faith in Allah. Thats not what I meant at all. I just don't believe the rhetoric that Pakistan was gift from Allah for the Muslims because we know the 75 years of pakistan's history. Full of corrupt, gaddar and rishwat khor people and the people have been kept illiterate on purpose. Allah also says main galat kaam karnay walo ki rassi dheeli chor deta hu, I have started to believe this part more. Also jo log apni halat khud badalna nahi chahtay unki halat koi nahi badal sakta.

The biggest loss in this whole drama willl be the hate for military among common citzens.

That would be the only gain in this whole drama. The sooner people realise & appreciate East India Company loyalist for what they still are & have been for the last 75 years & much before the better it is for their health & wealth.

IK has achieved many a things in life but this is his greatest achievement.

His lifetimes achievements on one side & this last 2 weeks achievement ( especially today ) on the other. This one triumphs over all else.

This piece of shit went to the US on an American government funded scholarship that is widely acknowledged as a means of creating a fifth column type of thing in Pakistan. I'm referring to the twitter handle.
Yar govt needs to do something about full bright and their pol/social science programmes.

172 votes were required to oust Imran Khan. 174 votes are cast.

Bajwa & co used Ali Wazir & Mohsin Dawar, who abused the army, & Jam Karim, a murderer who was especially flown in from Dubai to vote.

Great victory for the constitution, liberal democracy & civilian supremacy.

They haven't technically voted, so they can't be deseated. Ayesha Gulalai wasn't deseated when she announced her resignation or held press conferences against the Party, Supreme Court has already ruled. Can you post Article 61A-1(a), can't find it online.

Well, it's all a cycle then. Because Constitution just talks about de-seating. No disqualification. Maybe when PTI gets 2/3rd majority, they should bring in this amendment.

Read 63A-1(a)

And secondly, the constitution specifically says 'disqualification', not de-seating.

Oh bhai, after your BS you need to stop claiming to be IK supporter. Benazir played the horse trading game but IK didn't, yet you say 'I don't think she had'.

No, the argument is that money alone didn't win Benazir against Nawaz Sharif because Nawaz Sharif had even more money than Benazir AND Nawaz had the support of the Establishment. It was tactical politics that won Benazir. PTI fanbois find it hard to believe that politics matter--they have reduced the narrative to Good vs Evil.
And I will support only the legal acts of Imran Khan. Not the ones he did on April 3.

I just had a little recap of affairs, and Athar Minallah opened the IHC and had a hearing regarding a petition that 'The PM cannot remove anyone from their post" at friggin 11 PM on a Saturday?

While when the govt submits a petition, it gets returned by saying 'The act hasn't happened yet', and no such urgency.

Jab adaltain aisi cheezon par raat 11 bajay khulnay lag jayen, to phir samajh jao keh ho kia raha hai and who is calling the shots.

There is more to it than meets the eye.

Wherever a regime change ops. was done by the US, there was chaos and civil war after some time. The reason they go for popular leaders like Morsi in Egypt...here the wedge is already created betwen the Awam and the Pak Estab/Army.

This could be a CIA psy-ops and not just a US govt regime change operation to remove the person who was not a threat to US.

In the farsight, the main gameplan of US was to create a divide between the people and the Fauj.

Here they achieved it. And this benefits India more...
Even then the Fauj now would have to get justice for their crimes. We don't care if they have done it on the behest of the White House or the CIA. Oehky is begharat Fauj r court ko thoko India ko bad me dekhlengy.

In meer Jafar r meer saidiq k hotay huy bahr k logon se larhna fazool hai. Q k tb haar hmara muqaddar Hogi. Pehly andr k ghaddar dhund k khatm kro

The criminals, backed by the judiciary have taken control of the soul of Pakistan.

Pakistan has 1 chance left to take back control, and its the coming elections. Expect heavy rigging and the throwing out of EVM, as well as getting rid of voting rights for over seas Pakistanis.

What's going to happen now? Nawaz Sharif is come back with an NRO. The judiciary is going to face a lot of criticism in the coming months and years, and trust in the SC will not be restored for a long time. The constitution has been violated by the courts, and now the criminals know that the constitution is worthless so they'll push more illegal activities across Pakistan.

Most of all, I fully expect Pakistan to default.

In China, Shahbaz Sharif is known as “Speed”. You will see big foreign investments from Turkey & China. If you have any investments, you will see positive trend in KSE-100 on Monday morning. I just hope they will invest and do more for Karachi.
Oh bhai whe his brother was PM three times or when he CM for a decades where was all these multi billion dollar investments from China or Turkey. The only thing he was speedy at was handing out govt contracts on heavy comission

Back
Top Bottom