What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it is in America's interest to let IK continue. By doing so, they will gain respect among Pakistani public for not interfering in a sovereign nation. This is a long term achievement.

By adapting illegal interference ignoring all international laws, they might get some short term goals, but in the long run they will be the most hated country in Pakistan and their stooges will sooner or later become objects for public wrath. And their investment to win friends in Pakistan will go down the drain.

I know, the arrogance can build a huge wall to block any rationale, but may be, just may be there are some saner minds sitting in their deep state.

And for Pakistanis, there is only one true ruler of the universe. Almighty Allah.
All these super powers or anything sooner or later become a mere mention in the dustbins of history.

It is only a perception that they have powers beyond us - no this is not. They can exert powers ONLY if we mentally allow them to! In order to rule a country of 220 million, they will need people - Pakistani people and if they refuse this, they cant rule you. Sanctions come and go, nations are built upon resilience and resolve!

Some Cartoon from an International NewsPaper
FB_IMG_1649493709136.jpg

Why not resign and let opposition have the opportunity to increase petrol price by Rs 50 ? And face resulting inflation?

His wife? Instead of using his brain , he thinks she has all the answers?

Can people stop talking in codes and just say it in plain English what the hell did the man do?
His choice in wives post-Jemima...

I also have some clarity about the NCV. Apparently, it is no more bound by the 7th day. If the speaker follows the ruling then he needs to proceed but he can stretch the session to 2 or 3 days, probably enough time to wait for bikaoo SC to pass judgment on 63A. Even then it is up to the speaker to allow or disallow if the voting takes place (wishful thinking).

کسی نے مجھ سے پوچھا بھٹو کو پھانسی کیوں دی گئی تھی ؟
میں نے کہا اس کو اپنے گناہوں کے لیے نہیں اپنی آنے والی نسلوں داماد اور اسکے خاندان کے جرائم کی وجہ سے ایڈوانس پھانسی دی گئی تھی

Some Cartoon from an International NewsPaper
View attachment 832213
Not related to the current scenario, If memory serves it was related to Salala and when Pakistan was demanding an apology from the US regarding the incident when such cartoons were published. Or it could be some other event, but it was definitely in that time frame.

What are the truth in reports that Shahbaz Sharif will be indicted by LHC in money laundering case on 11th of April, and the current PTI govt. want to take this NCV till that date.

As all his earlier appeals were rejected...by the LHC. FIA was probing the case, no further appeals can be submitted...

And with arrest orders.

(the reason for so much hurry in NCV), once in power the cases will be quashed, FIA comes under the ambit of govt.

Last edited:
Yeah i was a university student more than 20 years ago...(was just teasing someone dear)...

Apparently, what happened or was done by establishment is wrong, i agree....but dear, there are some more serious reasons for which this might have done...i know the reasons, they are serious enough, funnily no one has hit the right guess yet.....Its nothing against the personality of IK ( he is the best we have got (personally as well as at institutional level, no doubt), but its against some other people who are around him.....

Rest there is no competition between PM and others....PM comes on media everyday, he contradicts everything which he does not agree with, he is popular, however, others dont have this libery i believe.

never....i dont wanna part of them...lolx
Bro if some one has issue in a teeth, you need to remove the teeth not the whole jaw.

This will be good for pakistan since parwaris are most important part of pakistan as they are concentrated in central punjab vs youthias are in KPK and karachi
You are wrong here sir. The "youthia" regardless of their any political affiliations you say are all the Patriotic, educated people of Pakistan who actually know what's going on with their beloved country and how it's been cut into the pieces in front of their eyes and they are full aware of this. That's why you would find "youthias" in abundance in the miltary's 3 million ex-servicemen, majority of the PDF members here etc.

The term "patwari" is for the people who aren't that much aware, and can't comprehend matters other than their own basic needs. Those mostly uneducated, poor people virtually living in the past century mostly from the rural areas of central Punjab are known as "Patwaris". And they are an endangered species and it's population is shrinking fast. But they also include the most powerful, corrupt mafia status quo of the country from Govt officials to the industrialists to the traders and to the almost every business in between them. They form the actual strength of the "patwaris"

How, your and mine children will survive that?
His would be fine don't you worry. Most of them have multiple plans in place as they go up their rank ladder. I said most of them. Not all of them!

What are the truth in reports that Shahbaz Sharif will be indicted by LHC in money laundering case on 11th of April, and the current PTI govt. want to take this NCV till that date.

As all his earlier appeals were rejected...by the LHC. FIA was probing the case, no further appeals can be submitted...

And with arrest orders.

(the reason for so much hurry in NCV), once in power the cases will be quashed, FIA comes under the ambit of govt.

Not indicted but formally charged I think.
And knowing our judiciary, there is 0.00000000000% chance of happening that.

Started to think that Bajwa is helping PM IK under the table.:woot:

US Estab. will be double crossed as in Afghanistan.

Pak Estab. cannot afford a hostile nation and people angst and protests. They go with the pulse of the nation.
That wd be epic as our crook politicians are fed with US money, and sidelined too.

Not indicted but formally charged I think.
And knowing our judiciary, there is 0.00000000000% chance of happening that.

He can be indicted in absentia and can get a bail....an indicted person on bail cannot hold any PM office in Pakistan.

There is a fair amount of chance, I must say.

Nawaz Sharif and Ishaq Dar was indicted by SC earlier, Maryam N too, and they cannot hold any office unless the cases quashed by a two third majority or by presidential order.

Think that S.Khaqan Abbasi and Miftah Ismail was also indicted and are on bail. So has happened before.

Back
Top Bottom