What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cherry blossoming and bootlicking America and pandering to them in WOT and elsewhere is hugely different from conniving with them in throwing their own PM. Sedation and Treason here....

Bootlicking is different, we knew Generals want plots and permits and a US immigration for family, some of them. But there is a larger number of patriotic and brave Generals too, generalizing generals is not correct.:-)

Bajwa can. The establishment's history is full of cherry blossoming amreeka. They did it with ZAB, they can do it with IK.

@PanzerKiel

I would like to know why establishment is upset with Ik or rather PTI. I think people here deserve clarification. Thanks.
Joining the Chinese camp and rejecting American coercion with regards to demanding bases to conduct drone warfare in Afghanistan and Pakistan...

Also, for establishing relations with Russia.

Last edited:
I agree with the latter.

Let the opposition have it's time now, they will unravel in a few months and will have their share of problems.

In the meanwhile, approach the court with this letter, and all other proofs they have. The court will probably not hear it, since they have the 'ishara', but it would be something.

Opposition will try to remove overseas vote, EVM, and NAB laws. Take that to the public and make a ruckus over it.
It would be a futile move. Whenever an international or local deal is struck, certain guarantors are included in the to make sure the deal goes through as planned with various contingencies already accounted for. The way Supreme Court took the case and how smartly and shamelessly they finessed through the 4 page charge sheet of the speaker ruling without even touching it and how attorney general stood out as a sore thumb from the Govt's defense it was all planned and SC was just the 1 layer of the guarantors. I am 99.9% sure that there would be CIA's assassins currently present in Islamabad to be activated if all other options are depleted.

One thing is clear, we can't even argue with the US let alone fight the US. So why would Gen Bajwa risk his life for a regime that can't be saved anyhow. Even the common people know that we haven't got the true freedom yet. The slaves are ruling us who have put us into the slavery of the west for their own benefits. They ripped apart the Govt departments, injected corruption into our bloodstreams and made thousand cuts in our treasury so we may never be able to break the shackles of that slavery. That's the difference between us and the indians today. They broke away from the IMF's slavery since the mid 90's.

As our "imported" PM says:
"Beggars can't be choosers"

There was a time I was proud of my Pakistan. I called it 'my' Pakistan. For it's filth I accepted it because I had faith in Fauj. I am ashamed of Pakistan. Most of all, I'm ashamed of Bajwa. I am ashamed of our armed forces.

These generals can no longer wipe off their crimes with the blood of the martyrs.

Why is everyone glorifying ZAB these days. He did extreme damage to Pakistan in every way and was instrumental in causing us to lose half the country.
Not glorifying ZAB. But factually speaking, he was doing exactly the same things, IK is doing right now. Showing eyes to the USA and trying to bring Muslim countries together. The establishment colluded with amreeka to hang him.

It is already more than 6 months, since this conspiracy was lodged. He has already gone too far. Would be difficult to retreat. But, let us see, what is in store, for us.

Yes!! Bajwa silence was deafening and ear shattering.

The reason ISPR started playing the neutral rhetoric on so many occasions recently. The letter was directed towards the Pak Estab.(like who was calling the shots) in MQM, PMLQ and BAP, indep. in PTI coalition, it was Estab. due to which they were in PTI govt.

They left PTI as Estab. started to play this neutral card with no phone calls to the coalition partners to side with PTI in NCV. Why!!! The US state dept. letter was threatening the Pak Estab. that you stay away from saving PM Imran Khan this time around.

All the threats and gunpointing was directed towards the Pak Estab. and they got flabbergasted and wilted under the pressure and direct threats, this was unprecedented...

Think that Bajwa must be/is showing some spine with support from China and Russia...NOW!!!

Pak Estab. has now bigger stakes in China than US, save few generals, serving/retired who connived with the opposition and US Estab.

Not glorifying ZAB. But factually speaking, he was doing exactly the same things, IK is doing right now. Showing eyes to the USA and trying to bring Muslim countries together. The establishment colluded with amreeka to hang him.
He was also ordering his political opponents killed and sending people to gulags with his secret police running amok...

It might be related to someone who has too much influence on him.. so much that he blindly follows the advices without thinking twice.

Anyway, that's my guess.
His wife? Instead of using his brain , he thinks she has all the answers?

Can people stop talking in codes and just say it in plain English what the hell did the man do?

He was also ordering his political opponents killed and sending people to gulags with his secret police running amok...
Absolutely true. His hanging was right punishment for all his wrongdoings but the fact remains the same it was executed by the establishment on amreekan orders.

کل باجوہ چائے والے کھوکھے پر سوچوں میں گم بیٹھا چائے اور سگریٹ پی رہا تھا
میں نے پوچھا عمران خان سے کیا تکلیف ہے
باجوہ لمبا کش لیتے ہوئے بولا

پتر ہم غیرت مند نہیں ضرورت مند لوگ ہیں اس لیے اپنے جیسا وزیر اعظم لگانا ہے
میں نے کہا چاچا حد ہے بے غیرتی کی
باجوے نے قہقہ لگایا اور بولا غیرت سے کیا ملے گا پتر ؟
میں لاجواب

Back
Top Bottom