What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well let us first see IK behind bars & also his facilitators & abettors. Then I will think about whatever it is that you are pestering me about. By that time though, NS & SS would have gone through the legal process & your questions would be moot.

Nobody said anything about this. Why go there at all?
Good luck putting thousands behind bars in KPK
This has been done in the past by establishment(dominated by central punjab) with firing squads in model town lahore and peshawar in 1950s with subsequent banning of ANP/pushtoon parties but times have changed its not the 1950s

Anyway it will be specticular if 2/3 majority govt is thrown in KPK

My guess it will fail followed by governor raj and model town style inevitable killing

Atleast we know now how bengaldesh was created. Wont happen this time as society is integrated too much but shows how horse trading/refusing mandiates looks like and who did it/sponsered it

There is hint of it, all big players like Judiciary, Estab, Opposition, Govt would be looking for a way out of this crisis, and ideally many can approve of the idea of New Elections, only Shahbaz S, and Hamza Sharif will be against the new elections, PPP and PMLN will be OK with it, with some hand twisting and some baits...

The establishment after seeing the fight put up by Khan despite almost all the parties against him, what makes you think they'd allow him to return? Just trying to find a sense.

Not in the presence of General Bajwa and Co. They have now gone too far.

Bajwa cannot go against the SOP's of the Army, and cannot go against the country and it's sovereignty openly and even discreetly.

There are Corps. Commanders, different tiers and hierarchies in the Army command and control system, they needed the unity in command, one man cannot act on his will and endangers the sovereignty of the nation and the sovereignty of the armed forces.

I changed my opinion after PM IK speeches...and introspecting somehow. He is under intl' Estab. pressure no doubt.

Last edited:
Well let us first see IK behind bars & also his facilitators & abettors. Then I will think about whatever it is that you are pestering me about. By that time though, NS & SS would have gone through the legal process & your questions would be moot.

So it is a "No" then when it comes to implementing "respect of constitution" on Sharif clan.

So much of rule of law and respect for constitution!

Hypocrisy at its best. And my last post to you, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind anymore that you are a blind supporter of Sharif clan and will go to any limits defending them.

Sorry to say, but you are beyond repair. So carry on with your mindless unconditional defense for criminals.

The establishment after seeing the fight put up by Khan despite almost all the parties against him, what makes you think they'd allow him to return? Just trying to find a sense.

All the parties can fo for a middle ground, a solution which the Estab. also wants that is new elections. PTI is fine with it...

Shahbaz rejected the offer earlier.

Bajwa cannot go against the SOP's of the Army, and cannot go against the country and it's sovereignty openly and even discreetly.

There are Corps. Commanders, different tiers and hierarchies in the Army command and control system, they needed the unity in command, one man cannot act on his will and endangers the sovereignty of the nation and the sovereignty of the armed forces.

I changed my opinion after PM IK speeches...and introspecting somehow. He is under intl' Estab. pressure no doubt.
Bajwa can. The establishment's history is full of cherry blossoming amreeka. They did it with ZAB, they can do it with IK.

I changed my opinion after PM IK speeches...somehow.

It is already more than 6 months, since this conspiracy was lodged. He has already gone too far. Would be difficult to retreat. But, let us see, what is in store, for us.

Last edited:

Who is under intl estab pressure? Bajwa?

I agree with the latter.

Let the opposition have it's time now, they will unravel in a few months and will have their share of problems.

In the meanwhile, approach the court with this letter, and all other proofs they have. The court will probably not hear it, since they have the 'ishara', but it would be something.

Opposition will try to remove overseas vote, EVM, and NAB laws. Take that to the public and make a ruckus over it.

1649491158796.png

Would really like to know all those who are not happy with Imran/PTI how they find the opposition better given the history of most of those opposition leaders.

Genuine question, what's imran done which is so bad crossed your red lines.
Is dollar k saye taley sab naik hain sab naik hain .

Back
Top Bottom