What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
that ruling will be challenged in SCP next day. Precedent has been set after today's verdict .....

:omghaha:
Well in paragraph # 12 of SC order SC declared that this decision will not affect defection process.

SUO MOTO CASE NO.1 OF 2022.jpg

Last edited:
Doubtlessly. Externally, they probably perceive an imbalance growing too wide between how Pakistan is perceived and how India is perceived. There was a reason Benzair was the PM during the Early Clinton years, they maybe hoping for a similar Pakistani “Democrat” to be the next PM.

On a certain level you can’t blame them from getting impatient with IK. The missteps (and undiplomatic statements) cost the nation in terms of its national interests, primarily maintaining the balance against India, but also a stable and growing economy which is also important in maintaining a balance against India as well as winning support amongst the Kashmiris.

When I got a chance to talk to a visiting Kashmiri businessman at the talk at Columbia University, a few years ago, one of the reasons he gave for the reluctance of a segment of the Kashmiri business community not standing up more firmly against India was the lack of a comparable economic alternative. Pakistan has to build that economic alternative to be able to support Kashmiris in the democratic electoral liberation of Kashmir, similar to how West Germany was economically strong enough to support East Germany once it became free from the grasp of the Soviet bloc.

If that is their line of thinking, then this leaves a big question mark on the mental aptitude of these Generals.

Pakistan's economy is not going to improve by the Americans giving us 500 million dollars in budget support. It is going to improve by increasing our industrial base and our exports. On both these points, IK has done better then these two political dynasties.

We have been behind India since the 90's long before IK came to power. Handing over power to the same crooks responsible for our state in the first place doesn't make any sense.

As for a more "democratic face", the Shareefs and the bhuttos are not a more democratic face. Infact they represent a "democratic farce".

Pakistani Generals and Judges might be impressed with Bilawal's ratti rattai speeches and answers to dolly questions but it won't cut it in the West.

Well in paragraph # 12 of SC order that this decision will not be affect defection process.

View attachment 831652
Oh --- i still have not read the short order ... days at work have been crazy.... well this is an interesting read and good to know that SCP has allowed that.... there is a hope then

I can reply you in same language, but then I'd be wasting my energy.

Thanks for showing your true colors by being a PDM supporter.
I am a supporter of Pakistan's Constitution & I will support anyone & everyone who says & acts the same.

You showed your casteist thinking. Your true colors are on display. I called you out publicly so that others can see who & what you are.

No true Muslim can write the way you did. Islam did not come into this world to prop privilege, arrogance, & airs of superiority - all of which you display abundantly. If you were born in India in a Hindu family, you would be the worst among Sanghis. If you were born in a White American family, you would be a violent racist white supremacist. You are that type of a person. How dare you feel superior to others when in fact you do not have to capacity or disposition to understand an issue.

Once John McCain was campaigning in US elections in 2008. His opponent was Barrack H. Obama. A white woman stood up to ask a question, & she said that she was afraid that Obama was an 'A-rab'. At this John McCain shook his head that said "No ma'am, he is an American & I happen to disagree with him...."

You can not even compare to a REPUBLICAN & you have DP of Abdul-Sattar Edhi? Do you have an idea what Edhi sb would think of you if you said what you routinely say here? He would just turn his face, shake his head, & ignore you. He would continue to do good & not care whether you were there or not. If you had hurt yourself, he would even care for someone like YOU. He was that great. A bigot like you has no claim on him. shame on you.

Opposition has around 196 head count at the moment.
Their original, combined, numbers were around 145.

196 includes PTI Lotas, MQM, BAP, etc.
Around 12 to 15 are PTI lotas. These can be disqualified due to "floor crossing" rule. The law currently exists. A case is in SC to define the duration of disqualification, 5-years or life (case was filed and taken up by SC a week before the case decided today).

Once the disqualification is done, and election of new PM becomes difficult; the MQM etc. will prefer to come back to PTI to stay in Govt. / power.
PTI is still the largest single party in National assembly.
These 196 figure would most probably swell into 200+. Now sitting on the edge MNAs have clear signal from the umpire where to move next

ECP can and will do just wait and you would witness hurriedly ECP will manage the affairs of re-election once SS become PM.
Obviously and decisions of EVM & Overseas voter will be reversed . Dha zindabad

Oh --- i still have not read the short order ... days at work have been crazy.... well this is an interesting read and good to know that SCP has allowed that.... there is a hope then
Not a chance. Even if the defectors disqualified, it doesn't matter ao long as MQM sides with the opposition.

I am a supporter of Pakistan's Constitution & I will support anyone & everyone who says & acts the.
Sehbaz sharif ko 6 din mey itwar k din adalat lag k insaaf mil raha .
Or saniha e model town mey marey 14 logo k wursa 8 saal se khajal khwar ho rey.
Saniha e baldia mey logo ko zinda jalaney waley bari hotey ja rey .
Wo pochna tha bhai constitution kiya kehta ha is barey mey.

Back
Top Bottom