What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
If that is their line of thinking, then this leaves a big question mark on the mental aptitude of these Generals.

Pakistan's economy is not going to improve by the Americans giving us 500 million dollars in budget support. It is going to improve by increasing our industrial base and our exports. On both these points, IK has done better then these two political dynasties.

We have been behind India since the 90's long before IK came to power. Handing over power to the same crooks responsible for our state in the first place doesn't make any sense.

As for a more "democratic face", the Shareefs and the bhuttos are not a more democratic face. Infact they represent a "democratic farce".

Pakistani Generals and Judges might be impressed with Bilawal's ratti rattai speeches and answers to dolly questions but it won't cut it in the West.
That’s just it, they aren’t happy with any of them, but at this turn they need the least confrontational politicians towards the west in hopes of stabilizing the economy. Although the reforms that are needed, IMHO, are internal, to improve the export oriented industries, boost agricultural output and lower the cost of living.

Perhaps they will insist on a reform (less corruption) of all the opposition parties ahead of the elections considering the public perception of a large percentage has been tarnished. Ultimately the next year and half will see the opposition expose themselves to the electorate and give the people a chance to vote them out.

Time will tell.

Last edited:
Looking at the current numbers, I am glad that we lost the sadiq-o-amin charlatan & have popular & squarely elected 'looters'.
IK was also brought in through election as fair as this one is going to be...
...as for electing looters through popular vote...
...as it goes "jaisi qom waisay hukumran"
enjoy :enjoy:

Chief joker Bindal, the man who would be known in history books as one of the greatest villains and among the most hated men of Pakistan.

NABs disband is on his hands
EVM cancellation on his hands
Pakistan being ruled over for generations by thugs and criminals on his hands
Pakistans defeat and embarrassment world wide on his hands

His selective judgement where he believes a coin only has one side should be framed for all to show how as an example of what a judge shouldn’t be.

I hope he rots in hell for eternity

It amazes me how Pakistan as a nation can just watch on as their country gets fed to the dogs right in front of their very eyes. There is only one way to regain our country back, and that is through a revolution.....bloody if it has to be. The masses need to get together and drag these traitor swine's from their high towers onto the streets and give each and everyone of them the Gaddafi treatment. Our forefathers fought for this nation and they'd be turning in their graves right now seeing the state of affairs in Pakistan.
Only the determined pressure of the masses can rattle these snakes who live within us. Had this happened in any other country on earth, all major cities would have been blockaded by millions of people demanding justice and not leaving until it was served. May god help Pakistan at this difficult time.

اس ملک کے موجودہ نظام سے کوئی امید لگانا بیل کا دودھ نکالنے جیسا ہے

Sehbaz sharif ko 6 din mey itwar k din adalat lag k insaaf mil raha .
Or saniha e model town mey marey 14 logo k wursa 8 saal se khajal khwar ho rey.
Saniha e baldia mey logo ko zinda jalaney waley bari hotey ja rey .
Wo pochna tha bhai constitution kiya kehta ha is barey mey.
Whataboutery is a weak defence, but it is most appropriate here:

A lot has happened since then. Saniha-e-Sahiwal for example. But your fav government did zilch. Would it not be nice to ask PTI first about all that happened under their watch before you come asking about Model Town?

Aside from the above, I would like to say that when I read the report of the investigative commission that included ISI & MI personnel, I found that there were many unanswered questions in it. There was incitement & violence against police. Some of the bodies had positive angle shots (meaning someone firing from a height) & since police was not deployed at a height, it was not clear who shot them, with suspicion falling on the abettors of violence, i.e. someone from the rioters themselves since they were occupying heights (buildings). Also, nobody thereafter bothered to ask upon whose abetment & instigation was the mosque loudspeaker proclaiming 'Jihad' against police who had a court order to remove road obstacles. Model Town is not a very straight story. Miscreants should have complied with court orders. Having said that, I do not imply at all the killing rioters was justified. The police & those who were giving instructions should have faced the consequences via law.

Being CM, SS should take responsibility & be accountable. How law takes its course is not up to me. In this country, IK was proclaimed absconder when he took oath as PM. So, in this country there are no fixed rules to deal with misuse of power & accountability of decision-makers. Take a look at the PTV Attack case, despite overwhelming evidence, both IK & Arif Alvi got away & have never faced any accountability.

It amazes me how Pakistan as a nation can just watch on as their country gets fed to the dogs right in front of their very eyes. There is only one way to regain our country back, and that is through a revolution.....bloody if it has to be. The masses need to get together and drag these traitor swine's from their high towers onto the streets and give each and everyone of them the Gaddafi treatment. Our forefathers fought for this nation and they'd be turning in their graves right now seeing the state of affairs in Pakistan.
Only the determined pressure of the masses can rattle these snakes who live within us. Had this happened in any other country on earth, all major cities would have been blockaded by millions of people demanding justice and not leaving until it was served. May god help Pakistan at this difficult time.
Oh we saw the country being fed to the dogs, then opposition got together & did something about it.

IK was also brought in through election as fair as this one is going to be...
...as for electing looters through popular vote...
...as it goes "jaisi qom waisay hukumran"
enjoy :enjoy:
Why worry & complain, then? We got what we deserved. End of story.

Khan lost a battle, not the war, at least the Pakistanis have seen the whole corrupted system how it works ......
Yes. We plainly saw how mafias got together & looted. Each & every member of those mafias was either a personal friend of IK, or a donor to SKMCH, or a facilitator of IK's politics, or a loud-mouth employed just because of spewing abuse, etc.... They all made money off their positions while working for IK. All their investment was repaid a hundred fold. Apna Jaani jab PM ho, to fikar kesi?

Last edited:
Pakistani Generals and Judges might be impressed with Bilawal's ratti rattai speeches and answers to dolly questions but it won't cut it in the West.
Oh it absolutely flies in the west. Remember they want a pliant do** sucking ragdoll instead of free thinking people.

This well versed, level headed journalist even couldn't keep balance and stay neutral anymore, which he had been trying to do for weeks in the past. As per him, now our system's reins have been exposed, India would be willing to disrupt our state structure and institutions by spending a few billions as it can influence in Bangladesh or in Sri Lanka.

Neutral shyd wakai brainless janvr hotay Hain!

Maybe we should start discussing a decent Package from America ? I mean they say they will forgive Pakistan so 50 Billion cash, F-35's , Air craft carriers , T-129's , AHZ1's , CSF release, more trade more investment but wait, Beggars can't be choosers :(

3 institutions played a vital role in the destruction of Pakistan. Military, Judiciary, and Civil services. All three follow the foreign orders.
They all should be circumcized or we would be extremely vulnerable to any virtual foreign invasion. That's the easiest one, just to dump some money and control a massive state without even firing a bullet or loss of life from the invaders. I wouldn't be surprised if India starts doing the same to us in the future.

Back
Top Bottom