What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Really does seem like the nation is split, many Journos and commentators supporting courts decision and the crooks may now well come back to power, a dark day for Pakistan. What we must hope for is that the military (be they for or against IK) remains united. It has been the dream of USSR, India, US, Israel that the Pakistan military starts turning on itself. Thanks to Allah this has never happened, but rest assured if society is as split as we have seen, the military (being a reflection of society) may well be split, and there may well be some Generals who do not want to go along with Bajwa and the crooks in PPP/PML.

How do u know military is behind the sc decision?
Why army supported united states when prime minister clearly said that he doesn't wish to be slaves of West. Do you think people of Pakistan are fools? Is this democracy? A foreign country threatened Pakistan but establishment still supports united states. Basically prime minister statements has no value. Pls stop supporting corrupt mafia.

Bro he was stopped. Remember Islamabad high court judgement in 20 mins ✋

He always fall for the national interest thing.

The judgment came when he revealed the letter in jalsa... he has the letter since march 7

Imran khan should resign and tell the people you are will remain American slaves i did my bit.

After this brief jubilation by PML, I think PTI is still in the advantage if they sit in the opposition.

PDM is going to have trouble running govt, when they repeal NAB law and others, they will have backlash.

They will have to make unpopular decisions, unless they go for populist, economy wrecking measures.

IK should sit in the opposition for a while, or resign en masse,, and go for a commission. But let the NCM happen.

A serious level of disaster... now this shit t ola will role back overseas voting, electronic balloting etc...

I didn't want to say this but for me Bajwa sahab is the worst army chief of all time for Pakistan

Worse than General Yahya

At least yahya fought to some extent. 3000 Indian soldiers died to make BD happen

Yahan to bajwa sahab nai dushman ka 1 bhi fauji marai baghair hi Pakistan ki kaanpain taang deen

Imran Khan f*cking resign tonight. Don't waste more time

You have already foolishly wasted a lot of time. Resign now

He can not. If NCV is reinstated. This Eman he can not resign because PM can not resign after submission of no confidence motion against him

Back
Top Bottom