What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
امریکہ کا گیم کچا نہیں ہوتا ۔
ریٹائرمنٹ کے بعد سب جنرلز، ججز بیوروکریٹس نے امریکہ سیٹل ہونا ہوتا یے ۔جائیدادیں جب باہر ہوں تو غلامی سے نکلنا مشکل ہوتا ہے

Last time when Pakistani establishment gave up to the US pressure and sided with them, the result was 80,000 Pakistani killed and more than 150 billion dollars of economic loss, this time what the US and its slaves want will cost Pakistan much more than that.

They will make us pay through their puppets for all the independent decisions we took in our own national interest. 😔

I didn't want to say this but for me Bajwa sahab is the worst army chief of all time for Pakistan

Worse than General Yahya

At least yahya fought to some extent. 3000 Indian soldiers died to make BD happen

Yahan to bajwa sahab nai dushman ka 1 bhi fauji marai baghair hi Pakistan ki kaanpain taang deen

Agreed 💯 . Bajwa makes even Gen kiyani look like a saviour..

Bajwa is part of this US conspiracy.

Lol don't worry, people thought Zia ul Haq was a soft and servile man and Bhutto would regularly abuse him in front of others. Look how the tables turned. Who knows how many Zia ul Haqs are in the making now.

If it really is foreign intereference and Bajwa is aware, then I would be happy seeing DG ISI, Corps commander Pindi arrest him, Shabaz and the Man Child Bhutto and put them on trial for treason.

PM Imran Khan Sahab:

You have struggled in this system for 22 years. You have tried asking for justice from every state institution.

This system is built by traitors to benefit traitors. It cannot bring out anything good for common Pakistanis.

Khan sahab, ab saaray raaz khol dein. Pacifism ka waqt khatam hogya.

Back
Top Bottom