What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apart from this BS ruling...

Imran Khan playing a game with a Military establishment don't ignore this point... first he ignored itehadis (his handling of itehais was worst) you can't do politics like this later he deliberately hid evidence of foreign hands. He was waiting for the motion day so that he will use it in the counter. That was a serious level of blunder .He called NSC meeting exactly a few days before a motion to get an endorsement from the establishment and later blackmail everyone on this. My question to IK, he has evidence since March 7, one of his party members (female) 2 days ago said, US embassy called me last year and had asked about my preception and views regarding maryam, bilawal and she said, she immediately shared that meeting information with Khan. Why Khan hiding all that??? now bare the consequences

Bro he was stopped. Remember Islamabad high court judgement in 20 mins ✋

He always fall for the national interest thing.

Sir, what do you suggest otherwise. Entire system is rotten to core.

Establishment, Judiciary and Opposition all are pawns of foreign powers. Entire system needs a reset otherwise the country will continue to drown.
Just leave for better shores. This country is done. It was in the shitters anyway and IK did a valiant effort to get a druggie to save himself. But alas, c'est la vie.

NA speaker’s ruling is absolute: Qureshi​

Article 69 of the Constitution says to keep the affairs of the Parliament in the Parliament, says Qureshi

Imran Khan f*cking resign tonight. Don't waste more time

You have already foolishly wasted a lot of time. Resign now

Salaam

1649347745384.png

After this brief jubilation by PML, I think PTI is still in the advantage if they sit in the opposition.

PDM is going to have trouble running govt, when they repeal NAB law and others, they will have backlash.

They will have to make unpopular decisions, unless they go for populist, economy wrecking measures.

IK should sit in the opposition for a while, or resign en masse,, and go for a commission. But let the NCM happen.

Some mod has deleted my post in which I said establishment has supported those people who want the denuclearisation of Pakistan by saying Pakistan is not denuclearised, well he should know the facts and the facts are all those Liberals seculars who openly advocate that Pakistan does not need any nuclear weapons or as a matter of fact all these weapons and defence budget are standing with Opposition and fully backing them. All the enemies of Pakistan are with Opposition including PTM. And I repeat Pakistani whiteblood cells have supported the pathogens and diseases from whom they had to protect Pakistan.

These pathetic lawyers roam around the streets firing guns into the air. A bunch of lawless criminals- the irony.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom