What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
MQM P and MQM London was basically the same group.
Word "P" was added just to deceive the law, to avoid complete ban. However their activities(read criminal) were limited and situation was under control. But every MQM member serves as sleeper cell of Altaf Hussain.
In a few weeks or may be months, we shall see the growing activities and restoration of MQM's structure (i.e sectors incharges etc) which will result in increased criminal activities.
Common people, even from muhajir/ urdu speaking community were happy without MQM, and Altaf Hussain. Seems, it is the end of happy days

if deputy speaker steps did not violate any rule than SC may dismiss the petition

anyways any legal expert here on these very latest developments / happening in the court right now ?

Does it really matter? It seems like SC judges more on their allegiance than actual laws. Just a few days ago they wouldn't hear a very similar case but now they will.

Amazing how shame leaves all these top office holders. They never realize what legacy of villains they leave behind...

I think its not about who gets voters' sympathy.
Its about a regime change conspiracy by US. So all US collaborators would try their best to make it happen, either actively or passively.
I think we all have difference of opinion

In my opinion, the letter holds no value and it’s a made up story by Khan sahab. Just a month ago, he and Sh Rasheed were saying the no confidence vote will not be tabled and pushing opposition to come with such proposition… few weeks ago Khan sahab were confident that his allies will easily defeat the no confidence motion and as per PML-Q they were not contacted by the government whilst the opposition was busy offering packages to the allies… Imran Khan was convinced that such a day will never arise when his coalition partners will abandon him like this.. just few days ago he was claiming that the opposition is being trapped and they will have big defeat in the parliament

And then the day of realisation arrives when he learns that he is too late to negotiate with his allies and all the disgruntled PTI workers making hue and cry for years have decided to join hands with opposition… here comes the non existent letter to call it a National Security Issue

This is politics after all so I am not deciding on the basis of ethics but I appreciate the decision of Khan Sahab for breaking the parliament as this was the best way forward at the moment

I still believe opposition should have remained calm and let him complete 5 years but it has lead to sudden surge of votes for PTI and they will most likely win 20-30% extra seats in the next election that they were going to lose

Just a few days ago they wouldn't hear a very similar case but now they will.
thats right

but yesterday proceedings were extraordinary and Govt is better of to have SC steal stamped on their back to give a shut up call to anti Imran khan media

thats right

but yesterday proceedings were extraordinary and Govt is better of to have SC steal stamped on their back.

Well, it's on chance though.

What I fear is that if SC restores NCM / Govt / Assembly, NCM goes thru. What these thugs will do is:
  • Exchange PMship / authority
  • Forgive each other's cases / NRO
  • Eliminate NAB
  • Eliminate the overseas voter system
  • Create hurdles for the next elections
  • ....among other shenanigans
They only need a couple of days in power to do this.

Back
Top Bottom