What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
EVM, Overseas Pakistanis Vote, Cases with NAB and FIA, IK stronger than before ...

As PDM don't have power to undo the above, thus IK is a dictator or has imposed martial law.

Not sure if sarcasm or not :P

We should start a #boycottDAWN trend and the same for all the other sellout media houses

He has been allowed to start these activities. By whom ? Who can take this decision? And why at this crucial time ?

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE OF JOURNALISM BY THE OPPOSITION IN THE PAST 24 HOURS:

1649063584230.png

One question...how is PTI holding on to power and taqat ka nasha when they have called elections?

Like, you can say this was illegal, unconstitutional etc etc, but how the heck can you say this was a martial law and this was a power grabbing move?

I'll eat dirt if that actually happens.
Reality is PTI mandate was stealen and it wasnt allowed to complete 5 yrs
We had a good tradition of letting parties complete 5yrs which has now broken
Death of so called meesaq jamhoriat..atleast noone will bring that shit up again

altaf hussein also converted to hiduism in 2019:

Let’s leave his religion between him and The Almighty, but any proof he has obtained Indian citizenship? That should disqualify him from holding elected office in Pakistan, I’d assume.

Last edited:
The state of Pakistan does not have the backbone to do that. The uneducated masses of Pakistan won't be able to stomach the sight of PML-N leadership executed. Millions of feudal lords, and their peasants will shut this country down, and even compromise state institutions. Let's change the system, from within the system. It's working ..... I think.
I hope so too.

Back
Top Bottom