I am mad confused - is this legal?
I have a feeling supreme court might intervene and throw it out

Or can they even interfere in parliamentary affairs? Afaik they can't

Ofcourse best case scenario for PTI is early elections
@Jango

PM Imran says have advised president to dissolve assemblies

Dawn.comPublished April 3, 2022 - Updated about a minute ago

62494e72b3d04.jpg

Prime Minister Imran Khan, in an address to the nation on Sunday, said he had advised President Arif Alvi to dissolve assemblies.
His announcement came moments after National Assembly Deputy Speaker Qasim Suri, who was chairing today's session, dismissed the no-confidence motion against Prime Minister Imran Khan, terming it a contradiction of Article 5 of the Constitution.
He congratulated the nation for the no-trust motion being dismissed, saying the deputy speaker had "rejected the attempt of changing the regime [and] the foreign conspiracy".

More to follow.

Last edited:
It seems the establishment standing behind him on this issue. As Fawad Chaudry said, first came warning then came to no confidence move.

Every insutute is minding own business and want to prevent national level state of emergency coz you have a bratty tribal leader refusing to follow constitutional frame work

Yehi harkaty navaz or zardari kry gy to may be pti qiyamat tk na govt bna pay

Assemblies dissolved.

Here you go
Was expecting that, smart move... IK's popularity was hurt over the time but these scum opposition has bring his popularity back on the top... he will win in fair election.

Yeah but i think it can be disputed and as such the decision appealed with the SC? ( I have little knowledge of how this works)

I think so, there must be some recourse.

But now, what happens to the NCM against the speaker?

Is that irrelevant now? Since the PM has sent the advice to the president and assemblies stand dissolved before 48 hours have expired.

And just like that our Kaptaan has outplayed PMLN and PPP. Back to the days where PPP and PMLN fight like rabid dogs over the upcoming election. Well played!

Back
Top Bottom