What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
1649006292960.png

tameem tu fikr na kr, hun koi vi amritsari kabaria Pakistan vich amrika nu mai baap nhi banasi.

Maybe Khan sab wanted this? Controlled chaos.
While I feel IK will get a slap on the wrist but I see PML-N more damaged in this and PPP sliding out in spot #1 #2.

I wished you were right! No sir. This is confusion and its origins are in Imran Khan's sincere but eventually immature political brain! A couple of days ago he had his MNAs banned from attending the NCV vote. Then yesterday, in an interview with Imran Riaz Khan, Imran Khan coyly tried to say that dissident MNAs are coming back to him and that's why Imran has changed his position and asked his MNAs to attend the NCV session. Just think about the political acrobat in such a short timeframe?? It reflects nothing but a confused mind. He got played by his own MNAs and in big numbers. Too bad the idiot, trying to save his seat, went into geopolitics with far reaching consequences for Pakistan's economy. And today the confused brain did something so totally illegal. I was hoping that today the dissident MNAs would come back to Imran Khan or at least Imran would become a political martyr and rise to a big win next time. But he did completely UNTHINKABLE today. Mr. Khan: You are not on some standing on some shipping container anymore!
And I expect them to do the same here too- like it or not all 3 need to come up an give us direction, legality of it
Support for a man is different, but I don't want them to pull unconstitutional stuff (your differences with it aside but when you take oath, you say to follow and defend the constitution- it's extremely important for countries to function)

It is up to the Supreme Court now and basically two routes. Follow the Constitution in letter and spirit which would almost certainly result in Shahbaz Sharif's PM ship very soon. Or use pragmatism--another 'Nazerya e Zaroorat', the often used 'Doctrine of Necessity' and call fresh elections; I am hoping for the latter option.

یہی قاعدہ اور قانون ہے۔ اب اس لیٹر کے بعد آئین کے آرٹیکل 224A- (4) کے تحت نگران وزیراعظم کے آنے تک، جناب عمران خان وزیراعظم کے طور پر اپنی زمہ داریاں نبھائیں گے۔

Back
Top Bottom