PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
giphy.gif

Don't cry baby

Also if Imran Khan loses the election, does this mean he regime changed himself? :what:

Your definition of national security revolves around addict Niazi and Bani Gala. You don’t care about others.

I am sick of seeing the same faces and their children doing the same corruption again and again. It doesn't have to be IK, it could have been anyone else who as long as these families never taste power again.

If SC does over turn, then mass PTI resignations are coming ..

I wonder what Ahsan Bhoon will get...a senator seat, become a judge, a president sometime in the future? Like Rafiq Tarar perhaps?

He brought a petition for NS to not disqualify him for life, then brought another pro N petition as well.

Cheap Justice after Qazi Easy Paisa retires.

I wrote many time, unless about 4500 are removed from the system, there is not much chance that the country will have less corruption.

That's what I am thinking too.

Isn't this what the opposition wanted? IK going and elections, so that the people get to decide?

This is an easy way out for them too. Otherwise they would have had to be in the govt, make tough decisions, unpopular decisions, and have infighting among themselves. Also, they themselves weren't sure of when to have elections, they were going to decide AFTER the NCM. IK just did it for them.

Now, they wouldn't have to do any of that and would still have the elections, which was what they originally wanted.

They might be afraid though that they are deeply unpopular right now, and PTI is popular, so an election at this time could go against them.

Let's see if they go to court and what the court says.
"Electoral Reforms" And then Elections

Just like his blood uncle surrendered in 1971, today he continued his legacy. If you see my posts of 2014-15, I predicted this long ago.

Back
Top Bottom