What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, he didn't. Speaker has the right to throw out unconstitutional requests if he has the reason to do so. Why are all of you trying to become some sort of legal wizards?
speaker doesnt decide constitutional issues his job is to administer rules of procedures inside house not go into foreign conspiracy and all that

I agree with your reservations over our relationship with China. But something about China is weird and I don't get it. It's that, being a major world power, China hardly intervenes in other countries domestic politics. If true, in this day and age, its just weird. You can't fight alone. You need allies. I don't know if it happened or not, but China could have threatened the establishment of Pakistan about this ncv succeeding. They have so many strings to pull. Loans, Cpec, J-17, J-10, VT-4, investments, gwadar, Veto in favour of Pakistan, etc. But there seems to absolute quietness. Even after the press conference of Bajwa and US trying to overthrow IK's govt

This absolutely quietness is the Chinese art of war !

I HAVE A WORRY

What if SC overturns IK's decision?

Based on which article or law ?

Seriously. Ayaz Sadiq running session... lol. Running no-confidence session.

1648977123689.png

Last edited:
رل تے گئے آں پر چس بڑی آئی اے۔

Assembly dissolved but he is still the PM.

Ayaz Sadiq on Speaker chair.

Now this is worthy of Article 6.

How can he sit on that chair?

Opposition is making mistakes upon mistakes. This is not going to end well.

It's not over yet. I have no doubt the opposition is gonna try to pull something. The government's job now is to force article 6 and show the letter to prove their case.

Along with that, they need to prepare for the coming elections.
See above

@HRK @Stealth @AZADPAKISTAN2009

I agree with your reservations over our relationship with China. But something about China is weird and I don't get it. It's that, being a major world power, China hardly intervenes in other countries domestic politics. If true, in this day and age, its just weird. You can't fight alone. You need allies. I don't know if it happened or not, but China could have threatened the establishment of Pakistan about this ncv succeeding. They have so many strings to pull. Loans, Cpec, J-17, J-10, VT-4, investments, gwadar, Veto in favour of Pakistan, etc. But there seems to absolute quietness. Even after the press conference of Bajwa and US trying to overthrow IK's govt
China intervenes in other countries economically. They trap them in debts, and the funny thing is this isn’t even something you can blame them for because 90% of the time it can be blamed on the governments that got trapped in their debts by being corrupt. China is smart, their strategy is very different than the US, they don’t exert any political control over their Allies, and while this allows them to win considerable favor among their Allies, it’s also a massive weakness when a situation like this arises where they are at risk of losing their closest defense partner and are powerless to do anything. If they pull the plug on any economical projects, it just gives Pakistan (or rather the opposition) more reason to go pro-US.

It doesn’t matter how long SC is going to take, they have a valid case and SC can ban him for life time. 😁

Nadaan dost se, saina dushman behtar.
the thing is, IK didnt throw out the motion, the speaker did, IK did nothing wrong, he just based his advice off that judgement. lol. siana honay ki aap ko zarurat hai....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom