What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
FPZ39m9XoAg0jfo.jpeg

Folks on Geo said that the opposition has decided to make Ayaz Sadiq the speaker (unilaterally), and conduct a NCM on their own with Ayaz Sadiq in chair and remove the PM.

Bhai is tarah to gali ki cricket main nhn hota.

And what implies that ?

Farrukh Habib says overseas voters do have the provision to vote.

Let's see what happens

I still don't think it is the end of it.

If anyone goes to the SC, then the decision from there will have to come first before anything else. If the SC does rule in favor of the speaker's ruling, then the opposition can't do anything jitna marzi rola daal lo, and you will have elections.

If Supreme Court gives decision in favor of opposition then PTI should ask all its provincial and federal assembly members to resign

That would make assemblies dysfunctional anyways

But honestly he will be holding his head..like WTF did i do

The assembles will be dissolved province cant do shit..thats not an issue
Exactly. If there is no government, there is no money to distribute. PPP colluded with the government it seems and this is it for PML N.

haha

I hope MQM is now taken to the cleaners. See, personally, I am more pissed with these assholes because they were nothing and they were given so much by the government who genuinely wanted to do something for Karachi but 18th amendment.

Even if all of Karachi NA seats go to PTI, the situation for Karachi won’t improve in any way until something is done about Sindh provincial government controlling everything.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom