What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's not over yet. I have no doubt the opposition is gonna try to pull something. The government's job now is to force article 6 and show the letter to prove their case.

Along with that, they need to prepare for the coming elections.

This guy has sold his people so many times. I hope Karachi puts PTI into power this time!
But honestly he will be holding his head..like WTF did i do

What I find potentially disturbing is that ARY is saying that IK was working with Zardari and Sindh assembly has not being dissolved. It is up to Zardari to dissolve it.

In this situation Zardari will be sucking Karachi’s blood without any hinderance. That means that Karachi will be shafted once again.
The assembles will be dissolved province cant do shit..thats not an issue

FPZz6EBXwAAQoDh.jpeg

Exactly. See this guy gets it. I have no strong political opinions, but I don’t want us to piss off China or become pro-US with regards to our defense acquisitions at all because it will mess up all the previous decade of build up with Chinese weaponry. At the same time I don’t think we should have negative relations with the US either, just keep being neutral with regards to Russia and Ukraine and let it pass.
I agree with your reservations over our relationship with China. But something about China is weird and I don't get it. It's that, being a major world power, China hardly intervenes in other countries domestic politics. If true, in this day and age, its just weird. You can't fight alone. You need allies. I don't know if it happened or not, but China could have threatened the establishment of Pakistan about this ncv succeeding. They have so many strings to pull. Loans, Cpec, J-17, J-10, VT-4, investments, gwadar, Veto in favour of Pakistan, etc. But there seems to absolute quietness. Even after the press conference of Bajwa and US trying to overthrow IK's govt

What I find potentially disturbing is that ARY is saying that IK was working with Zardari and Sindh assembly has not being dissolved. It is up to Zardari to dissolve it.

In this situation Zardari will be sucking Karachi’s blood without any hinderance. That means that Karachi will be shafted once again.
Increasing fog of war I guess.

Ok this is now going to get worse
i think he should immediately nominate a care taker govt

otherwise there will a judicary nightmare since IK doesnt own the judicary opposition has

The election commission would do it, not the SC

supreme court just formed special bench. It will be thrown out i fear!

Usually, the Supreme court will not reverse any ruling given by the Speaker of the National Assembly. Fawad Chaudhary also said the exact same thing. Furthermore, many legal experts are saying that the government has made a very strong legal move. It will be very difficult to quash the ruling of the Speaker. You know that the letter was endorsed by the National Security Council, right?

Farrukh Habib says overseas voters do have the provision to vote.

Let's see what happens

I still don't think it is the end of it.

If anyone goes to the SC, then the decision from there will have to come first before anything else. If the SC does rule in favor of the speaker's ruling, then the opposition can't do anything jitna marzi rola daal lo, and you will have elections.

supreme court decision will also decide who is with who, We will get to know where the hidden forces stand!

Nah.

They were all discussing options, new elections for Zardari were absolutely no-go. It suits Noonis more, they wanted the elections from day one.

PPP will have harder times compared to Noonis in election, so it was understandable why the biggest thieve was fighting it.

I am just loving it, how IK has even stunned that "Ek Zardari ... bari bemari".

LOL

Back
Top Bottom