What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Next game set for NAwaz Sharif to install Qazi Easy paisa and reverted back conviction of NS (which is technically not possible because no one can over turn SC ruling)

Let's see if there is a balancing act in Punjab or PMLN gets to rule there as well!

I think we are looking at two possibilities-
1) they now go over after PTI and rig the next elections, this might have horrible civil war type consequences for Pakistan
2) they don’t do that- this is the best thing to happen to the PTI and they emerge with an overwhelming majority next time and now have a good grasp of what their mistakes were.

Either way, I, today, am proud of having supported the PTI. The French have a term - “panache”. Loosely, it’s a term for style but often used when you know you lose - its used, for example, Napoleon in Waterloo or Vencengettorix in the Battle of Alesia. Today, PTI showed panache and exposed everyone on their way out. None of us can now afford to be naive.
Let's pray number 2 happens, all this heartbreak will be worth it then! Never say never , if Allah wants IK to come back then he will more powerful than before!
Either way, this feels a lot like soft coup Erbakan moment- I especially love the part that IK refused to muddy the army’s reputation on the way out. I believe Erbakan did the same thing. Shows you IK is indeed smart like Erbakan (maybe not as smart but you get the point).

Old Pakistan...
Moogha he Moogha

1649545217054.png

The speaker saying in the assembly keh "Nawaz Sharif ki kami shiddat say mehsoos ho rahi hai", a convict who ran from the country.

These guys aren't even hiding it anymore.

Thook rahay hain aik aik banday par yeh.

Lakh di lanat.

Who do you truly serve? 'The Realm'. Pakistan should be above any personality.

Pakistanis only serve themselves - let not kid ourselves. Ned Stark was beheaded for trying to serve the realm.

At the end, you’re an American and so am I - its
time to stop pretending otherwise and really let Pakistanis decide what they want. Not my concern or investment

!شاہ بِکتے ہیں
!‏فقیر بِکتے ہیں
!‏یہاں صغیر اور کبیر بِکتے ہیں

!‏کُچھ سَرِعام بِکتے ہیں
!‏کُچھ پَسِ دِیوار بِکتے ہیں
!‏اِس شہر میں ضمیر بِکتے ہیں

!‏یہاں تہذیب بِکتی ہے
!‏یہاں فرمان بِکتے ہیں

!ذرا تُم "دام" تو بدلو یہاں ایمان بِکتے ہیں

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom