What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I get it. But we should not encourage mutiny. Its a slippery slope. Nobody died today.

If a soldier cannot accept being part of an army which bows to foreign forces, resign - but do not mutiny.

I think mutiny is a tricky term. Politely asking the COAS to step down because of a loss of total confidence in the eyes of a huge group of patriots might be 'mutiny,' but also, not really.

Resignation, of course, would be very welcome --- though, as we both know, naukri is more pyaari than the mitti that they have taken an oath to defend.

From the time of Raheel Shareef and his picture on the back of trucks, to Bajwa era when Shaheen missile test tweet par itni galiyan parain...is this question being discussed?

Kabhi fauj par itnay tanay nhn dekhe on a tweet or anywhere.

I wonder if Bajwa realizes, whether he was involved or not, that his name will forever be regarded as nothing more than mud from now on. Trust in the military is at the level of Musharraf's late era, as in almost nonexistent, and Bajwa has done nothing to improve that image.

As for Pakistani awam, I wish you luck. The last few years overseas Pakistanis had grown proud to be called Pakistani, that pride is gone now. All that's left is disappointment and bitterness. I will be looking get my investments out of Pakistan, as well I will be looking to get my family out. Next elections are Pakistan's last chance to take back its soul from the corrupt.

Until Pakistan figures out whether it wants to have a long term good future, or one filled with regret, I will no longer risk my family nor my hard earned money in Pakistan.
I hope bajwa realize and stop shahbaz from becoming PM

Did he have a choice? Maybe, maybe not.

Going public is always a choice. Announcing the next COAS on national television that same night is always a choice.

Would there be serious consequences? Probably. But it would also have made it almost impossible for the extension to be shoved down everybody's throats like it was.

I wonder if Bajwa realizes, whether he was involved or not, that his name will forever be regarded as nothing more than mud from now on. Trust in the military is at the level of Musharraf's late era, as in almost nonexistent, and Bajwa has done nothing to improve that image.

As for Pakistani awam, I wish you luck. The last few years overseas Pakistanis had grown proud to be called Pakistani, that pride is gone now. All that's left is disappointment and bitterness. I will be looking get my investments out of Pakistan, as well I will be looking to get my family out.

Next elections are Pakistan's last chance to take back its soul from the corrupt. Until Pakistan figures out whether it wants to have a long term good future, or one filled with regret, I will no longer risk my family nor my hard earned money in Pakistan.

By the way, I'm not the only one over seas that thinks like this.

Nobody can blame you.

Pakistan suffers (literally) from the theoretical 'tyranny of the majority' construct.

From the time of Raheel Shareef and his picture on the back of trucks, to Bajwa era when Shaheen missile test tweet par itni galiyan parain...is this question being discussed?

The damage has been done
Stopping shabaz sharif is the only way

1649543925369.png

As for Pakistani awam, I wish you luck. The last few years overseas Pakistanis had grown proud to be called Pakistani, that pride is gone now. All that's left is disappointment and bitterness. I will be looking get my investments out of Pakistan, as well I will be looking to get my family out.

Next elections are Pakistan's last chance to take back its soul from the corrupt. Until Pakistan figures out whether it wants to have a long term good future, or one filled with regret, I will no longer risk my family nor my hard earned money in Pakistan.

I was about go in heavy with my investments there and now I will pass. I do not trust them.

Everyone I suggest taking a break, go read Tahajjud. It's ramadan, holiest nights of the year. Allah accepts duas during these nights. The least we can do is pray. Tomorrow is a new day, maybe there will be positive news.

The words of Asad Qaiser are meaningful too.

He said that he saw the letter and it's contents, but he also has to abide by the SC's orders. And with what the letter contains, both these things cannot happen at once in his conscience and in loyalty to Pakistan, hence he resigns.

It might be political, but still pretty meaningful.

I was about go in heavy with my investments there and now I will pass. I do not trust them.
PMIK's policies and strict crack down on corruption was the only reason I invested and bought land in Pakistan. With him gone, I fear losing a lot of money. I'm already in the process of getting my money out, and already have contacted the relevant people to sell the land that I own.

True. Everytime, I listened to him, aese lagta tha sher bol raha ha, and within a month, Bajwa sahab ne institution ki sari izzat ka kachra kr diya. Reason: power struggle. Generals were unable to bend Khan to their will.

One thing is for sure, if the US sends a decent sided delegation to meat the new government, or if Biden calls the new PM, you'll know the letter was authentic.

[Edit] I know what I said, I stand by my use of the word meat and not meet.

Last edited:

I already lost all hopes of investing in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom