What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is there any hope of Corp commander Peshawar defecting with his force against sell outs??? This would make path for free Pakistan a lot easier

No precedent. Today all Generals who sleep decide whether they want ghulami (probably) or a difficult road to freedom.

As they say: "but what is every day but a choice between the RIGHT way and the EASY way?"

An open mutiny against a traitor is, by all accounts, good for the nation.

Pakistan is always kept teetering on the edge by various forces so we naturally gravitate toward short-term stability instead of long-term national interest. Today, that must stop.

Even if things need to get worse with a period of serious upheaval, we will rise from the ashes. A new political reality is needed. This Constitution needs to be scrapped. And traitors need to pay.

But thing is, we all know how this will play in the international media and politics. Nukes will come into play, and the usual BS.

I agree, we need to make tough decisions for the long term. Just like how we need to take tough decisions for the long term economic health of the country, we need to do this for politics as well. But only if wishes were horses.

Not even one of them had the moral courage to resign. PATHETIC.

Nhn karain gay bhai, sab ko naukri ki pari hai, service kay kuch saal aur guzarnay hain, 4 maheenay main naya Army Chief ajaye ga waisay bhi.

But I just can't wait to see, keh Bajwa kis moo say Shahbaz Sharif aur Ayaz Sadiq ko milay ga. Tangain kaanp rahi theen, and Shahbaz's brother name called Bajwa.

Thori si ghairat hi hoti hai banday main.

An open mutiny against a traitor is, by all accounts, good for the nation.

Pakistan is always kept teetering on the edge by various forces so we naturally gravitate toward short-term stability instead of long-term national interest. Today, that must stop.

Even if things need to get worse with a period of serious upheaval, we will rise from the ashes. A new political reality is needed. This Constitution needs to be scrapped. And traitors need to pay.

Not even one of them had the moral courage to resign. PATHETIC.

100000000000%
Wrong.

An army follows orders. Any soldier who cannot follow orders should resign and never be a solider again.

It is core to the success of an army that orders are followed without a second thought.

We cannot break the only effective thing we have in our country.

This is a battle we have to fight. If tanks and bullets need to be faced then we need to face them.

The moment China starts to back off, US will tighten the screws so tight that the Generals will be screaming. Fate of traitors is never a good one.

But somehow they've created the tools they need to protect their interests, even violently when needed.

For many decades, they've played with this country as if it's a colony to experiment with. Creation of MQM, Nawaz, and so much more.

Welcome back
Screenshot_20220408-234732_Chrome.jpg

But thing is, we all know how this will play in the international media and politics. Nukes will come into play, and the usual BS.

I agree, we need to make tough decisions for the long term. Just like how we need to take tough decisions for the long term economic health of the country, we need to do this for politics as well. But only if wishes were horses.

Nhn karain gay bhai, sab ko naukri ki pari hai, service kay kuch saal aur guzarnay hain, 4 maheenay main naya Army Chief ajaye ga waisay bhi.

But I just can't wait to see, keh Bajwa kis moo say Shahbaz Sharif aur Ayaz Sadiq ko milay ga. Tangain kaanp rahi theen, and Shahbaz's brother name called Bajwa.

Thori si ghairat hi hoti hai banday main.

Ghairat and General doesn't sound good together anymore.

The only way the Military could establish it's repute if a big chunk of military defects and goes rogue against those sell outs and lead our nation to the victorious freedom. And help us reinstate our PM. All other traitors would be hanged Publicly.
Remeber
Balming military us wrong

Nawaz sharif has family support
Its not that we are outsing an a popular leadee

Wrong.

An army follows orders. Any soldier who cannot follow orders should resign and never be a solider again.

It is core to the success of an army that orders are followed without a second thought.

This is a battle we have to fight. If tanks and bullets need to be faced then we need to face them.

and how are you gonna fight this when people sitting in the estb were directly involved in the conspiracy?

Last edited:
Wrong.

Allow me to bring up the Nuremburg Trials.

When an order or action seems to be in direct contradiction to certain laws, universal human rights, or the damn constitution, then this excuse does NOT work/apply.

Nazi officers who said "they were just following orders" were not spared. Orders make sense when they are against an enemy and during times of war.

They do not make sense when it's an internal conspiracy.

I don't want mutiny. I want discipline. I want my army's top brass to reflect the amazingly brave sacrifices of those on the frontline. I want the existing corps commanders and other powerful figures to have the moral courage to push traitors out. Simple.

Just as somebody on the frontline sacrifices differently, CCC needs to sacrifice differently --- the country over naukri and command chain. Conscientious objection

I said it back then as well, an extension was one of the most stupidest things he could do.

I agree.

Though, the correct vernacular might be that IK failed to STOP the forced extension.

Back
Top Bottom