What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bilawal saying 'Ham chahtay to aap ko disqualify karwa saktay thay'.

It's a hell hole, nothing else.

Govt takes a petition at 3 PM, nothing happens. Others take it at 11 PM, IHC and SC both open.

The disqualification reference has no progress the whole week, nothing happens. Just to make the way clear for MQM.

I hope Bajwa is happy pandering to Nawaz and Maryam, who called his name out in jalsas and abused the army.

Shahbaz Sharif must have some great polishing skills that he can make the fauj forget all that.

I would give anything right now to be in the minds of the Corps Commanders and other PSO's and listen to their thoughts on this.

I just don't know how I can describe an army in which the COAS's power is essentially derivative --- meaning the corps commanders and DG I are just sitting around twiddling their thumbs?

Nobody can object? Sacrifice his career for what's RIGHT instead of what's CONVENIENT?

That's the scariest thought for me. A visionless, spineless COAS can come and go --- but the system enabling him is truly baffling despite f******* Pakistan over year after year after year (not to mention the supposedly 'unpopular' forced extension).

Yes Corps Commanders silently watching.

I would give anything to currently be in their minds and of the PSO's.

I don't see them taking this well, that Bilawal can taunt a sitting Corps Commander in the NA, statements of Ayaz Sadiq, Maryam, and NS, and now this happens.

Ali Wazir and Dawar were arrested for attacking an army checkpost, and now they give votes in the assembly of the same country.

Corps Commanders bhi sattu pi kar soye huay hi hain.

There is bound to be a major difference of opinion and resentement in the ranks.

Prayer is all you have now.

We had a good man in charge who could make the difference.

Lightening does not strike twice and the window of opportunity has now gone.
What do mean prayer is all you have

You underestimate the power of Allah my friend. Re evaluate what you just said

I would give anything to currently be in their minds and of the PSO's.

I don't see them taking this well, that Bilawal can taunt a sitting Corps Commander in the NA, statements of Ayaz Sadiq, Maryam, and NS, and now this happens.

Corps Commanders bhi sattu pi kar soye huay hi hain.

There is bound to be a major difference of opinion and resentement in the ranks.
That's unfortunately not good enough.

Resentment and mumbling does for Pakistan what ISPR jingles and Islamabad street renaming does for the IOK freedom fighteres --- f*** all.

I just don't know how I can describe an army in which the COAS's power is essentially derivative --- meaning the corps commanders and DG I are just sitting around twiddling their thumbs?

Nobody can object? Sacrifice his career for what's RIGHT instead of what's CONVENIENT?

That's the scariest thought for me. A visionless, spineless COAS can come and go --- but the system enabling him is truly baffling despite f******* Pakistan over year after year after year (not to mention the supposedly 'unpopular' forced extension).

They have been talking about 5th gen war and this is 5th gen war. Taking over a country without firing a single bullet.

Who knows where the order of regime change originated from. Maybe it was India who made this request to the yanks.

Your missiles and tanks mean nothing now.

If only people knew the odds against Benazir in 1989 in the NCM vote!! She fought that off like a lioness and beat them. She might have bought some MNAs but I don't think she had, at that time, as deep pockets like Nawaz Sharif backed by the Establishment. Benazir was in real prison and faced a lot of hardships after Zia toppled her dad's govt in 1977. You could hate her but you should never take some things from her!
Imran didn't even attend today's NCM vote!!
BB and her husband are convicted criminals in Swiss courts for money laundering and jewelry case. Off on a technicality here ofc. Her own niece accuses the couple of murdering and/or covering up murder of her own brother. Please don’t compare her against IK.

If these slaves wi next GE, country would default with a goodbye to the nukes or witness another martial law.

China will slowly back off now. They always knew Establishment to be weak in front of US and there would be a big trust deficit now.

The long term effects of today's events would be even more catastrophic than what happened last time when there was a phone call in 99 and than the destruction for next 20 years.

What do mean prayer is all you have

You underestimate the power of Allah my friend. Re evaluate what you just said

That's not what he meant.

He meant Allah requires MAXIMUM EFFORT (even to the point of sacrifice) and THEN leaving it to Allah.

Not just simply praying and leaving it to Allah.

And maximum effort must be beyond keyboards.

That's the spirit, we never give up. Maybe Allah wanted us to realise a rotten system cannot be reformed. We need to start from scratch. Every institution needs reformation and I pray to Allah this happens
Imran khan dragged it to here to show the nation reality of this system
How every institution is corrupt

Now it's our duty to fix it

That's not the army, that's the nationa's psyche.

When have you seen any junior object to the senior, and the senior takes it well? The moment you object or give a different opinion, your job is in jeapordy. Corporate sector, civil service, army, everywhere.

There would be great respect for any Corps Commander who resigns, but they probably won't.

If I am not wrong, Haroon Aslam and Tariq Khan did resign though when they were superseded right?

Back
Top Bottom