What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think the financially corrupt Sharifs are a lesser threat to the country than the manic, pedagogue Imran Khan. He is a rabid dog. Right now, he is out of control. The army, too, agrees. I want him gone before he pulls a Reko Diq. This country may not survive Imran Khan.

Please do not write a knee-jerk reaction. Take a couple of days to assess the risk he posed to national security.

No wonder this country remains where it does. Delusional.

Bajwa is spineless. No doubt he is corrupt as well. I wont be suprised if the a certain foreign power has him by the balls much like Nawazo and Zardari.

Pakistanis will always be slave to foreigners and these so called politicians who we can never get rid of

Shahbaz Shaif and Khalid Maqbol Siddiqui walk in Assembly hall ....... lolzzz

I think the financially corrupt Sharifs are a lesser threat to the country than the manic, pedagogue Imran Khan. He is a rabid dog. Right now, he is out of control. The army, too, agrees. I want him gone before he pulls a Reko Diq. This country may not survive Imran Khan.

Please do not write a knee-jerk reaction. Take a couple of days to assess the risk he posed to national security.

Well at least you admitted that sharifs are financially corrupt and you support them on the name of constitution

I don't think I need to explain any further

Haan ajeeb . Zabardasti ka ghulaam banaya ja raha sabko in do khandano ka.

Malcom X and other fighters for justice said it long ago: nobody gives you any rights or power --- you have to TAKE it.

If Pakistanis care, they should show all show up for IK on Sunday and stand up against this conspiracy.

It is very sad to see Pakistan in this state. There are politicians(or military cliques, bureaucrats, media etc.) with the mandate mentality or corrupt politicians in every country in the world, but when the going gets tough, the coups will not come to an end unless the people can remind them that they are the real power.

Bajwa is spineless. No doubt he is corrupt as well. I wont be suprised if the a certain foreign power has him by the balls much like Nawazo and Zardari.

Pakistanis will always be slave to foreigners and these so called politicians who we can never get rid of

Who knows he might already own Villas in France and in Spain..

you guys act like fascist cults while a bunch don't want it and put country first before man
this is unacceptable for people like you - who worship a man/ your thinking before someone else's

Imran Khan is the first leader in 70 years to try and benefit the people. We won't live to see another one - our children might if they're lucky.

Please do not write a knee-jerk reply. Take a couple of days to assess the risk he posed to national security.

As you can see they worship the Sharif family. Even the youngest they worship and look up to.

Judiciary and Military Establishment will now be an open target. Gave them so much space since Raheel bit no more. No mercy going forward. They actively took part in a foreign conspiracy to topple a government!

country is bigger than man- remember that
I know this forum is going on a meltdown but think about it

good!!
Country is bigger then fouj too , they are not holly cows we lost 4 wars after having them , and we will keep surrendering to the bullies like today , they are not security assurance for our country as we all thinking,

Back
Top Bottom