What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Always used to listen "اس کے پیچھے فوج ہے" "جو کروا رہا امریکا کروا رہا" and we have witnessed it already.

Went to a market an hour ago; topic of the discussion on every table was politics, and most of them were abusing army and the judiciary for what has happened tonight. Not even PML-N supporters were trying to defend army. It seems army has lost a huge public support.
Being under 30, we have always idealized Gen. Raheel Shareef as CAOS, and didn't expect that after '77, we'll ever have a chief who'd indulged himself in a conspiracy to topple a sitting government on orders of the Americans.
And it's not about politics. Kal Imran Khan PM tha, aaj Shahbaz Shareef ha aur kal koi or hoga. People come and go, but what about state? Was IK PM of PTI or PM of Pakistan? There could have a hundred reasons to force Imran Khan to resign but ousting a PM on orders of a foreign power? A shame.
Pehle wala eik phone call per lait gaya, or ab wala eik letter/memo per. Every where in the world, forces protect their leaders against foreign conspiracies, but here in Pakistan... Thori si ghairat hoti tou aesa krne se pehle doob kr mar jatey.
Gen. Bajwa, core commaders, judges of supreme court, media officials, and everyone along him those helped Americans are traitors, and should be hanged.

Waise aik baat ki hairat hai mujhe. There is not a single MNA who abstained from voting. This is amazing, this tells you everything about where their priorities lie and the ethics of the nation as a whole. One man is screaming it is external interference and even if you consider it fake or bullshit, even then someone has to believe that maybe conspiracy is going on against the riyasat. But no. This means the establishment has everything under control.

You are always in Iranian chill tread.

I care for the first time because IK was a good person.

And No don’t start your religious shit. He was not an Iranian proxy in Pakistan.
I have never been there for months and months now since I heard on PDF what Iran is doing in our country with proxies, stopped a long time ago because of it before I didn't know so

we will decide who is or not a good man, I happen to like him but thats that
I am talking to his supporters who are worshipping him as god - I dont know why you are bring his foreign policy with Iran here
its the last thing on anyone's mind rn

So having billions in Maqsood chaprasi account and not giving money trail for London flats was not enough so you need to look at PML(n) performance for the 4th time to decide whether you should vote for them or not :lol:

And nope no answer for hypocrites like you who support and serve two corrupt dishonest families in a country of 220 millions on the name of constitution
I think the financially corrupt Sharifs are a lesser threat to the country than the manic, pedagogue Imran Khan. He is a rabid dog. Right now, he is out of control. The army, too, agrees. I want him gone before he pulls a Reko Diq. This country may not survive Imran Khan.

Please do not write a knee-jerk reply. Take a couple of days to assess the risk he posed to national security.

Ajeeb randikhana hai

What kind of self-respecting SC Judge would marry his daughter into a family in which parents are among the most hardcore PMLN supports around?

Randikhana he hai. That's the precise definition of our SC.

2.22 Million strong hashtag, highest in the history of Pakistan
#امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور

1649558944029.png

Last edited:
Now next step is to shut down this F**** media, we dont want to hear all those Klasras and others biatching about unprecedented corruption.

Go F* yourself, you were the ones who pulled your guns on IK from the day one just for the sake of ratings.

Dont show us any more scandals, we ARE NOTE interested. Why should we bother when we know what the end result is gonna be?

I am so depressed right now!

Back
Top Bottom