What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Our answer to all the oldies is that you guys destroyed this country with shareefs and bhuttos

Now we would let the same sharifs and Zardaris to come back. If that means ego then be it. Yes it is

We don't want a Pakistan that is ruled by sharifs and Zardaris

If we destroyed Pakistan then you younger ones are working on destroying Pakistan now by giving unconditional support to the illegal actions of a spoilt-brat. Lessons to be learned from the oldies' mistakes: Don't do cult worship otherwise you are not different from Modi Bakhts that you guys so repeatedly make fun of in this forum. The 'Naya Pakistan' must not be formed on the shoulders of a political expediency. Imran would have won anyway without resorting to such lows.

BTW: Such debates happen in America too where the Millennials accuse the Boomers for America's ailments... I am in neither of those two groups.

You must have been banned.
Then you created a second account.
Someone reported your second account as a duplicate of your first.

Best thing to do, create a third account with new email address and different username etc.
No I lost the password and 2FA of that account because I reset my phone. But yes I am on it with the support now.

Reckless for sure otherwise wouldn't have ran away from the NCM on Sunday April 3. Suicidal IF he expels the US ambassador over the flimsy conspiracy theory of the Lettergate; Pakistani establishment knows well the consequences for such an action and would prevent that. Mr. Prince Imran Khan hasn't seen hardships in life so he doesn't know the plight of the common folks if a mere SWIFT transactions are banned.
I'm not sure you've sensed the pulse of the nation but the public don't want him to do what you are saying he ought to do since you for some odd reason think there's Jeffersonian democracy in place in Pakistan.

People want him to stand his ground and stop being a nice guy

Last edited:
If anyone thinks these parties liked each other before IK showed up, they weren't paying attention. They were each other's main opposition and competition in elections. Even as recently as the Senate Chairmanship election, they were at each others throat. The current PPP and PMLN accuse the government of using NAB and FIA to harass and imprison them, PMLN did the exact same thing to PPP in 2015. PPP openly backed calls for PMLN leadership to be thrown in jail following court cases towards the end of the last government, PMLN with the help of the security establishment moved to crackdown against PPP's militant wing in Karachi. PPP accuses PMLN of having a history of siding with the establishment to marginalise them (which is true IMO). PMLN was part of the whole trouble in 2011/12 that led to the dismissal of a sitting PPP PM. PPP returned the favour post-2013.

Back in 2008, PPP and PMLN made a coalition under the CoD, their reasons for sticking together were way greater than the current contention vs IK, that coalition was dysfunctional and it latest a few months - I think that's what will happen now at best, only differences is that today's coalition is guaranteed to be even more messy and unreliable. And not to go into ancient history, but these two parties were in way worse conflicts in the 1990s, much like government vs. opposition of today.

They don't trust each other, they're politicians who will be happy to undermine each other if it benefits them, and they'll return to this natural state once the current crisis is over. Whatever hopes they have of a coalition are wishful.
I never said they liked eachother, nor did I say they trust eachother. Everyone here knows that these people are disorganized and after the elections, they will go back to political theatre. I am saying they prefer this state of political theatre and squabbling which doesn't have any real consequences (did PPP or ANP legitimately suffer for their role in the long gang war in Karachi?), which is why their goal is to completely neutralize Imran Khan as a political force.

Opposition supporters have endorsed this position and have decided another decade of meaningless squabbling and posturing is preferable to Imran.

I never said they liked eachother, nor did I say they trust eachother. Everyone here knows that these people are disorganized and after the elections, they will go back to political theatre. I am saying they prefer this state of political theatre and squabbling which doesn't have any real consequences (did PPP or ANP legitimately suffer for their role in the long gang war in Karachi?), which is why their goal is to completely neutralize Imran Khan as a political force.

Opposition supporters have endorsed this position and have decided another decade of meaningless squabbling and posturing is preferable to Imran.
Agree they want to quash Imran, anything beyond that is uncertain.

Is the vote happening or not?

کس قسم کی ووٹنگ؟ الیکشن 83 دن میں ہیں

ہم یہاں سیکورٹی کے خطرے کے خط اور
Aآرٹیکل 63
کے بارے میں بات کرنے آئے ہیں

اسمبلی نیشنل سیکیورٹی کی بات کر رہی ہے

اپوزیشن کی مکمل موجودگی دیکھ کر خوشی ہوئی

Last edited:
Reports were coming that the PM secretariat requested additional security for the "former PM" in light of the current crisis. Perhaps we shouldn't jump to a conclusion here.
That's confusing. Former PM would be Nawaz Sharif. Imran Khan is the current and active Prime Minister of Pakistan who's security is already provided by AAA Brigade.

Is the vote happening or not?
I don't think so. I stand with my wishful thinking since SC has 0 power over parliament and after hearing the arguments and being sure that there is external interference, I do not see how the speaker can let the vote go ahead.

I don't think so. I stand with my wishful thinking since SC has 0 power over parliament and after hearing the arguments and being sure that there is external interference, I do not see how the speaker can let the vote go ahead.

This is the time to say F*** OFF to the supremacy of a flawed process and constitution (and, by extension, the SC order).

I totally agree.

Martial law surfacing in several corners. Something is cooking under the covers.

But Martial Law would prevent Shahbaz Sharif and Zardari from destroying NAB and amending electronic voting / overseas voting laws.

1649522316029.png

کس قسم کی ووٹنگ؟ الیکشن 83 دن میں ہیں

ہم یہاں سیکورٹی کے خطرے کے خط اور آرٹیکل 63
کے بارے میں بات کرنے آئے ہیں

اسمبلی نیشنل سیکیورٹی کی بات کر رہی ہے
I LOVE IT.

I LOVE YOU GUYS. The fact that real patriots still exist really gives me hope.

Together, we can break this system.

Back
Top Bottom