What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
MQM is that snake which can't be trusted by people loyal to the country. They are loyal to their foreign masters only.

MQM knows that alliance with PPP would kill them in Karachi. Q league is with IK and MQM could be that 'under the table' card.

Salute you................

1649509279228.png

WE will come back , Insha'Allah!!!

MQM knows that alliance with PPP would kill them in Karachi. Q league is with IK and MQM could be that 'under the table' card.
They are being controlled by Altaf Hussain at the moment, and he is a foreign tool. Even big boys can't bring them back.

@ghazi52
1649508882458-png.832368

My Uncle had heart surgery (Emergency last week) he is not a man of great wealth

I understand the impact of this initiative

If Improvements in Medical system were not there he would not have gotten emergency treatment, inshallah he will make full recovery
Hospitals in past used to ask to deposit 2-5 Lakh deposit for surgery to take place instead of saving life

I also understand , there are many people in Pakistan who don't have capacity to be able to absorb the burden of even simplest of surgeries

I have seen videos of People who have benefited from Health Card it's all over youtube

But again it shows why Prime Minister Imran Khan's Government needs to stay - he is our Elected Prime Minister and head of state

آپ کو یہ خبر پاکستان کے پرائیویٹ چینلز پر نہیں ملے گی

Supreme court Judges can tell us which Hospital they go to , they get free perks

Last edited:
But, he is, at the moment, one of the most informed journalist. There is a rumour that ISI called anti-PTI journalists, for a briefing, to instruct them to build effective narrative for this action against IK.

The only information he gets is from Molwi Fuzla's Chief of Stick Staff.

No one takes Tafi seriously.

Just have to wonder what is PPP offering to MQM. The panic in PTI started when MQM finally made up their mind to ditch PTI, otherwise, there was no Lettergate etc because PTI was fairly confident to win. And it still might!

You are wrong here sir. The "youthia" regardless of their any political affiliations you say are all the Patriotic, educated people of Pakistan who actually know what's going on with their beloved country and how it's been cut into the pieces in front of their eyes and they are full aware of this. That's why you would find "youthias" in abundance in the miltary's 3 million ex-servicemen, majority of the PDF members here etc.

The term "patwari" is for the people who aren't that much aware, and can't comprehend matters other than their own basic needs. Those mostly uneducated, poor people virtually living in the past century mostly from the rural areas of central Punjab are known as "Patwaris". And they are an endangered species and it's population is shrinking fast. But they also include the most powerful, corrupt mafia status quo of the country from Govt officials to the industrialists to the traders and to the almost every business in between them. They form the actual strength of the "patwaris"

His would be fine don't you worry. Most of them have multiple plans in place as they go up their rank ladder. I said most of them. Not all of them!

Man... IK is so unprofessional. Why mixing religion with job? Plus, it sounds more like 'mohrat' of Hindus. I hope, IK pulls out himself from this thing.

He may practise whatever he wants, but he mustn't supercede it on his duty.
You just how much faith you have in your Allah.

Back
Top Bottom