What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Salute to this brave person, encouraged by Imran Khan Tree plantation Campaign..
Now Pakistan will be having less and less greener............

1649509792317.png

@ghazi52

1649508882458-png.832368

My Uncle had heart surgery (Emergency last week) he is not a man of great wealth

I understand the impact of this initiative

If Improvements in Medical system were not there he would not have gotten emergency treatment
When i started my house job. We had to refer dozens of patients everyday who required emergency admissions because our Institute was Semi-Government and most people couldn't afford treatment there. Now almost every person who requires admissions gets admitted. The system has many problems but Sehat Sahulat Program is the best thing that had happened for the common people.

Just have to wonder what is PPP offering to MQM. The panic in PTI started when MQM finally made up their mind to ditch PTI, otherwise, there was no Lettergate etc because PTI was fairly confident to win. And it still might!

Reason MQM gave to PTI makes for an interesting analysis.

You just how much faith you have in your Allah.
you mean "You just show how much faith you have in your Allah."
Anyway, religion superceding means any religion. Then, Allah has made himself provisions in Islam, that we must prefer our duty regulations fist, unless it goes core fundamentals of Islam. Like, one cannot work in pub saying selling alcohol is his main duty.

Bottom line is that they are afraid of IK and he can't be controlled by them - it is all about power ultimately. His wife and her influence in his decision making is an easy excuse to spread internally to justify his removal.
It's the kind of answer a child would give and some ppl expect us to believe that.

- When Yaha was dethroned after fall of Dhaka he was General and Chief of Army Staff even at that time so was it mutiny ? those who send him message to step down were not involve in mutiny accounts of history is available about them.
Try reading about mutiny of 6 Armored division due to which Yahya stepped down.

Back
Top Bottom