What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yesterday COAS addressed to the officers of GHQ / Rawalpindi in which he openly accepted that we have left Imran Khan after that he faced the blow in the shape of questions from audience . To his surprise everyone supported Imran Khan . While answering all the harsh questions for 4 hours and 25 min finally in anger he said that Imran Khan is not a hero anymore and he won’t give a shit to his struggle and he also mentioned that he was not listening to Us since 2 years so finally we decided to say bye to him . he clearly said that no one is traitor in this country even Mohsin Dawar and Ali Wazir 🙃
To sum up he accepted that army was the part of this great game by saying that these kind of letters are routine stuff from ambassador and he normally even won’t see these letters and US Foreign office Rep is of the rank of “DQ” .
You can easily make out which side Army is standing moreover he ruled out Imran Khan coming into power again .

What is this, circulating on WhatsApp n Twitter
Most likely a fake story. Details like these cannot come out of such meetings.

I won't blame anyone except our establishment & the prime intelligence agency of Pakistan. Despite knowing the reality they not only stayed quiet but also helped speed up the process of kicking IK out. The sudden change in the foreign policy from being neutral to condemning the Russian invasion, letting the foreign hand do the meddling in Pakistan's internal affairs, and cozying up with the opposition on the eve of SC's decision on the ruling. It is the job of the intelligence agencies to stop foreign interference in the country, but here it seems like they were rather part of it. The whole episode shows who they really serve i.e. the interests of Pakistan or the will of USA.
Shameless group of thugs who have been playing central role in dismantling our own country by Ali baba and 40 thieves.

this should be looked into and where were they when IK was purchasing MNA's as well?

bhai please lets not bullshit here, IK also bought these low lifes and now these very same people again offered their services to the highest bidder (surprise surprise eh?), tu iss bikao maal ki value laganay mai PTI bhi brabar ki shreek hai which was/is very unfortunate
As panzerkiel is shocked by your post then it cements the argument that those sellouts actually work on the establishment's payroll and they gifted those sellouts to the IK as a gift to form the Govt. When IK refused to take dictation from the establishment, the constant signals (calls) to support IK were cut off by the establishment so those low life then cashed on the situation by selling themselves to the highest bidder under the blessings of the establishment and here we are today!

pakistan ka kam ker diya judges ne . ab aram se beth jao
1649411109083.png

@HRK @Jango

Speaker could exclude the vote from the final count of all PTI MNAs voting against IK and declare the resolution as failed. Then we'll be back at SC.
As of now opposition claim to have number of 196 If we exclude the number of defectors which is 22 even than Opposition would have 174 votes which 2 more votes than the required number of 172.

One possibility is that IF IK and his cabinet decide to register the case under article-5 of the constitution and and arrest those MNAs who had meeting with US officials only than opposition would have less vote than the required number. keep in mind as per reports some 45-60 MNAs both from PTI and PDM parties had meetings with US officials

By the law, the speaker has powers to overthrow SC BS ruling and pass arrest orders of CJ and other judges. He is not legally bound to any SC orders. SC is directly interfering in Parliament matters and this is unconstitutional as well. SC has no right to rule out Speaker ruling nor do they have any right to pass orders to the speaker or dept speaker under any circumstances.

The best bet would be speaker should put SC order in a bin and enforce its supremacy. PM should fire COAS and ISI chief (they are directly involved in toppling regime). Appoint new COAS and initiate an inquiry against both. Govt should also pass orders to arrest opposition people who are also involved in the conspiracy. Technically and logically, all these things are possible and according to mostly (as PMLN member Zubair Umar said yesterday), “ye may manta hon Imran Khan bohat daring hey aur woh kuch b karsakhta hay ismay mujhe koi doubt nahi” (Khan is no doubt very daring person, he can do extraordinary maneuvers).

I can expect anything in the next round.

Last edited:
I didn't even vote for IK but how the establishment has responded to the American threat they have secured "my @$$" as support in case of any future event or conflict when they really need it. Earlier the great Comando Mr. Musharaf also laid the weapons on the ground when he received the phone call from the USA prior to their invasion of Afghanistan.
Same here bro I wasn't his fan prior to this treacherous plot.
Wonder where your "Everyone" is

View attachment 831720
This man needs to be removed and court-martialed ASAP for conspiring against the state of Pakistan. It's been evident that even the top brass of PAK Army is divided now. Let COAS Gen Faiz Hameed clean up this mess. If IK had even an iota of mind, he would have done it far before.

@PanzerKiel will Army let this country go to dogs...Again, may be for good?? I sympathize with Bajwa sb. for the amount of abuse he has faced since assuming office.How he was chosen by NS so the Ahmedi bullshit could be exploited against the COAS of Pak Army, but he has said that he would tolerate any abuse against himself as long as institution is spared.But he knows that the upcoming setup is anti army to the core with vested foreign interests.How would that serve the nation and 'institution'?? The Fauji families must have also communicated their concerns to the COAS,and I expect the Army rank and file to feel the same.What's cooking in Chief's mind??

Yesterday COAS addressed to the officers of GHQ / Rawalpindi in which he openly accepted that we have left Imran Khan after that he faced the blow in the shape of questions from audience . To his surprise everyone supported Imran Khan . While answering all the harsh questions for 4 hours and 25 min finally in anger he said that Imran Khan is not a hero anymore and he won’t give a shit to his struggle and he also mentioned that he was not listening to Us since 2 years so finally we decided to say bye to him . he clearly said that no one is traitor in this country even Mohsin Dawar and Ali Wazir 🙃
To sum up he accepted that army was the part of this great game by saying that these kind of letters are routine stuff from ambassador and he normally even won’t see these letters and US Foreign office Rep is of the rank of “DQ” .
You can easily make out which side Army is standing moreover he ruled out Imran Khan coming into power again .

What is this, circulating on WhatsApp n Twitter

As long as Bajwa is here, you can rule out Imran returning to power

That means if elections are held in October before his retirement, they will be managed fo get PML-N back in power.

As of now opposition claim to have number of 196 If we exclude the number of defectors which is 22 even than Opposition would have 174 votes which 2 more votes than the required number of 172.

One possibility is that IF IK and his cabinet decide to register the case under article-5 of the constitution and and arrest those MNAs who had meeting with US officials only than opposition would have less vote than the required number. keep in mind as per reports some 45-60 MNAs both from PTI and PDM parties had meetings with US officials

You have left MQM out of the equation ;)

I dont think the arrests would go ahead before the voting. It's not IK's way of doing things and I don't think it would be effective.

@PanzerKiel will Army let this country go to dogs...Again, may be for good?? I sympathize with Bajwa sb. for the amount of abuse he has faced since assuming office.How he was chosen by NS so the Ahmedi bullshit could be exploited against the COAS of Pak Army, but he has said that he would tolerate any abuse against himself as long as institution is spared.But he knows that the upcoming setup is anti army to the core with vested foreign interests.How would that serve the nation and 'institution'?? The Fauji families must have also communicated their concerns to the COAS,and I expect the Army rank and file to feel the same.What's cooking in Chief's mind??
Thats what you've never seen before. The radical reaction against the sitting regime sitting establishment literally surprised the current top brass. There is serious uncertainty, anger, and defection within frank&file of the command right now. This is the first time in the history of Pakistan in which the military establishment has got lashes from the people of its own. Brass's perpetual dominance is coherently comprised. Things are not good quite frankly. Anything is possible and expected I would say you know what I mean. What if ex mil officials, generals, and servicemen (as you can see) stand against the brass? in fact, evidently, they have already taken clear sides and you know where they are. Bajwa has to go there is no question about it. Apparently, he lost respect among the chain if not then it's bound to happen soon wait and watch.

Last edited:
At this point, I think IK should just face the NCM, no games.

@PanzerKiel is there something that we don't know?

Back
Top Bottom