What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
This Chak Bannu and Tameem both are PML whore they have been pimping them self since god knows when and possibly pimping their closed ones just to dance on the tune of these traitors.
Such Bagarat people are they lakh lanat tum logoon per !
I dont mind if someone supports another party. In a democracy, it has to be but I am astonished at some of the statements like "establishment never interferes in the polls", "Don't talk about model town if you cant talk about saneha sahival" like 2 wrongs makes it right. Plus Model town happened so long ago and was a much much bigger catastrophe than sahiwal and the whole world saw it. "country was fed to dogs to opposition got together" really this opposition? Who called each other chor and who made cases against each other. I mean come on man how brainwashed are you.

No mass resignations are coming. IK has said many times he's happy sitting in opposition. He's not going to let them undo all the legislation he's done with ease.

I don't think that opposition will succeed in NCV if speaker refuses to count the votes of defectors.
So there is still a chance that IK stays and general elections will happen in 90 days? 😮

This opposition movement must be finished of politically right now and right here.. NA speaker has to issue a decree basically just shouting down the new SC order on the basis of national security matters and hazardous to the safety of citizens then the PM imposes state of emergency...

We have to bury them to such an extent they never show up in Pakistan again ever and ever again.. We need to setup a robust system post this as this was a learning process of how stooges appear in democracy.. We have to create an environment where there is no gaps of weakness where stooges can exploit in the future
Do you honestly think this is going to happen on Saturday??

So there is still a chance that IK stays and general elections will happen in 90 days? 😮

Do you honestly think this is going to happen on Saturday??

There's a chance that IK stays, full stop. And he calls elections within 6 months as next NCV can't be brought until end of 6 months.

Speaker can and should reject the votes of defectors. It won't be a defiance of SC judgement. And then opposition goes to SC again to make the speaker count the votes of defectors .. and open a whole new can of worms for SC if it takes it up.

They have full numbers without defectors. DS has to count the votes according to the SC order. The only hope right now as I see it, is if the speaker refuses to follow the SC judgment as it has been said umpteen times before "SC cant interfere in the parliament" and right now SC is providing orders to the speaker like a teacher to a schoolboy. Aisay aisay karna hai is is waqt karna hai yeh kiye bagair bahar nahi nikla aur yeh zaroor kr kay aana. Where in the world does this happen? Now the omen is on the speaker to prove the parliament is above any institution and SC cannot dictate the parliament.

We will know more after what IK says today because the people around him have already started hinting at another surprise. I know IK is hell-bent on not letting SS wear that achkan but if he bends his rigid mind a little today and sits in the opposition, he can create mega chaos. He still has the largest number of MNAs for a single party in the parliament. And it would be nice to get revenge by not letting SS govern the way they didn't let him govern.

People's power is definitely with IK but the powers that are, are all against IK. Let's see what is the next surprise. If PTI is really going to fight on the new narrative of 23 march 1940 (ghulami na manzoor) then I do not see them letting anyone play and they will name names. IK is still trying to fight nicely by stating he does not want to be negative about the Army or the SC but dude they are all against you and playing with corrupt tactics. Grow a pair and start doing what they are doing, horse-trading is now legal. And billionaire overseas Pakistanis have already offered financial help to IK.

This country has been a banana republic since Ayub Khan's era.

Can you imagine, Zardari, Altaf, Diesel governing the country?

They have full numbers without defectors. DS has to count the votes according to the SC order. The only hope right now as I see it, is if the speaker refuses to follow the SC judgment as it has been said umpteen times before "SC cant interfere in the parliament" and right now SC is providing orders to the speaker like a teacher to a schoolboy. Aisay aisay karna hai is is waqt karna hai yeh kiye bagair bahar nahi nikla aur yeh zaroor kr kay aana. Where in the world does this happen? Now the omen is on the speaker to prove the parliament is above any institution and SC cannot dictate the parliament.

We will know more after what IK says today because the people around him have already started hinting at another surprise. I know IK is hell-bent on not letting SS wear that achkan but if he bends his rigid mind a little today and sits in the opposition, he can create mega chaos. He still has the largest number of MNAs for a single party in the parliament. And it would be nice to get revenge by not letting SS govern the way they didn't let him govern.

People's power is definitely with IK but the powers that are, are all against IK. Let's see what is the next surprise. If PTI is really going to fight on the new narrative of 23 march 1940 (ghulami na manzoor) then I do not see them letting anyone play and they will name names. IK is still trying to fight nicely by stating he does not want to be negative about the Army or the SC but dude they are all against you and playing with corrupt tactics. Grow a pair and start doing what they are doing, horse-trading is now legal. And billionaire overseas Pakistanis have already offered financial help to IK.
I hope something happens, yeah some PTI accounts have been hinting at another trump card. Idk what to beleive at this point. I don't agree with calling out army, it's too important to call out, also its very grey regarding them at the moment so I wouldn't speak to soon about that.

Exactly.
No disqualification of these defectors took place. They will be saved.
Only some fool hardy Ik and its cult followers resign and ECP will hold elections on them instantly.
Contarary to PDF wishes and abuses coming govt will makes important long lasting decision and amendments in constitution unanimously. There will be Charter of economy where majority will agrees how to move forwards without bickering and infighting on small issues. A strong govt is in the process.
Pakistan inshallah have a bright future.

All the PDF nay sayers from webmaster to selected moderators will rot in hell inshallah.

Aap bhi idhr hi ho, main bhi idhr hi hoon, aur ham 90's main bhi idhr hi thay.

Jo in logon nay 30 salon main na kia woh ab karain gay, kitnay sada log ho.

this should be looked into and where were they when IK was purchasing MNA's as well?

bhai please lets not bullshit here, IK also bought these low lifes and now these very same people again offered their services to the highest bidder (surprise surprise eh?), tu iss bikao maal ki value laganay mai PTI bhi brabar ki shreek hai which was/is very unfortunate
when imran khan was purchasing MNAs? they were free candidates and everyone try to grab free winner candidates after elections .

There's a chance that IK stays, full stop. And he calls elections within 6 months as next NCV can't be brought until end of 6 months.

Speaker can and should reject the votes of defectors. It won't be a defiance of SC judgement. And then opposition goes to SC again to make the speaker count the votes of defectors .. and open a whole new can of worms for SC if it takes it up.
@PanzerKiel ?

Maybe you have a point. And there are plenty here who would say to bring another General Ayub Khan or another strongman. After all, both China and Singapore developed a lot under 'totalitarianism'.
It's for another thread.
Democracy os a luxury for developed, educated, sophisticated societies.
Countries like Pakistan need totalitarian governments and planned economies to bring them to that level of development, education and sophistication whereby they can benefit from a democratic system.

Back
Top Bottom