What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think he will reveal the secret letter in parliament, then make a speech, that's if the opposition let's him, if he is defeated in NCV then mass resignations from punjab and KPK will happen, hence general elections will take place.
No, there will be by-elections on those seats and PMLN, PPP, MQM and JUI will get their fellow traitors/looters/terrorists elected and they will have more than 2/3 majority to pass any law they want.

Mass resignation is not a viable solution.

Yes, you are right. Mir Maddan, Artillery commander or Siraj Ud Doula.
And Srirangapattinam is the correct name.
Thank you for correcting me. :)
No problemo.

Remember, this is home turf for me, both of them. Plassey (Polashi, from the Polash, the red silk-flower tree) being in my original home state, and we knew the bitter details from very early childhood, including Mir Madan's futile but gallant effort to fight on, with his handful of loyal supporters. Siraj, a bad man, had tried everything to keep Mir Jaafar happy on the eve of the battle; obviously the body language foretold the future, the battle, very clearly, even, according to one legend, putting his turban at Mir Jaafar's feet.

Srirangapattinam is a sacred spot for my in-laws; it is the site of Paschim Vahini, the westward flow, and we are obliged to visit it after a death in the family. Tipu is remembered as a major sponsor and protector of the temple over there; it gives the bhakt anger and hatred towards him a peculiar distorted edge.

Last edited:
No, there will be by-elections on those seats and PMLN, PPP, MQM and JUI will get their fellow traitors/looters/terrorists elected and they will have more than 2/3 majority to pass any law they want.

Mass resignation is not a viable solution.
With PTI popularity at its peak how will they get re elected?

No problemo.

Remember, this is home turf for me, both of them. Plassey (Polashi, from the Polash, the red silk-flower tree) being in my original home state, and we knew the bitter details from very early childhood, including Mir Madan's futile but gallant effort to fight on, with his handful of loyal supporters. Siraj, a bad man, had tried everything to keep Mir Jaafar happy on the eve of the battle; obviously the body language foretold the future, the battle, very clearly, even, according to one legend, putting his turban at Mir Jaafar's feet.

Srirangapattinam is a sacred spot for my in-laws; it is the site of Paschim Vahini, the westward flow, and we are obliged to visit it after a death in the family. Tipu is remembered as a major sponsor and protector of the temple over there; it gives the bhakt anger and hatred towards him a peculiar distorted edge.
Amazing details. Fascinating.
Mir Jaffar was his uncle?
And also Mir Qasim!

Siraj fought and I consider him faithful and patriot. But at that time britishers were just better in -
Organization
General management and discipline
Technology
Awareness

Still Sub-continent used to provide 26% of the world GDP. after British Raj, subcontinent was poor, backward, and divided in many classes. But we were introduced to modern technology and sciences.

President can dissolve assembly if no candidate receives 51 percent votes
Oh, then who will lead between PMLN and PPP? Do they have the same position in political spectrum?

Mir Jaffar was his uncle?
And also Mir Qasim!
I am not sure about Mir Jafar being the uncle of Siraj, but Mir Qasim was Mir Jafar's son-in-law.

But at that time britishers were just better in -
Organization
General management and discipline
Technology
Awareness
No doubt about that.

Siraj's personal reputation is not good in Bengal, even today, even though streets have been re-named after him. However, nil nisi mortuis bonum. Let us not speak anything but good about the dead.

Still Sub-continent used to provide 26% of the world GDP.
By the time the British left, 190 years after Plassey, India's share of the world GDP was 4%.

Local Kannada literature says Tipu believed those temples and it's priest had some sort of mystical powers. He performed rituals in temple as suggested by preists and also relied upon temples astrologers to read his horoscope.

From Imran Khan's interview to Imran Riaz Khan from a few hours ago: Dissident MNAs are reaching out to Imran Khan, realizing their mistake. And supposedly, it would take only a phone call from the Establishment for these Lotas to change their direction; they are called 'Lotas' for a good reason!
Hahah, what did I say. You might see non-lotas get scared into complying too.

We can expect a further brain drain from the country, educated people leaving for the west.
Many village folk will also make desperate attempts to leave, some will unfortunately fail and die.

I have seen this many Indian states. If PDM get's in government , it will be worst thing for Country. Most of ministers will know they have only few months and after it either they will lose or not get power back for some years. They will unleash corruption across country from buying paper clips to cars and everything under sky. Contracts will be distributed as candies to their relatives and proposals will be passed for people who is ready to stuff money into their mouth. Basically it will gold rush for few months to make as much money they can make.

Card#1: Governor Punjab sacked.

More to come.

Hahah, what did I say. You might see non-lotas get scared into complying too.

Journalist Haroon Rashid, who is quite informed about Pakistani politics, said soon after the 2018 elections that MQM members were made to sit on 'thanday frash' (cold floor) by the Establishment security agencies to make them support Imran Khan. And probably the same was done to other dithering politicians to support Imran Khan.

Benazir survived no confidence motion through horse trading. When President of Pakistan toppled her govt, and she went to court, the Patwari judge at that time Tarrar wrote extensively about this horse trading and thus upheld president's move.
She locked up MNA too
Just because she was a women it doesnt mean we dont talk about her shitty politics

Back
Top Bottom