What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Benzair used the whole government machinery to buy the votes through loans, lands, money and what not. IK refuses to do any of these otherwise he would sail through easily.

Just like her daddy, all are corrupt. They have stolen directly from Pakistan's current account. Bhutto, Zardari, Sharif family is a curse.

I think if 165 mna resign parliament cannot work as its desolved through speaker but only after no confidence vote.

Asalam Alikum to all my Pakistani Brethren - Happy Ramadan.

This thread, I dared to start so that all updates and discussion regarding IK and NCM can happen here.

I wish IK good luck and pray he comes out not only as winner but also a more sensible and learned leader.

No one gives two hoot to Low IQ Sold Out Bhuttos and Sharifs any way.

NOTE: It's Ramadan - You are fasting. Regardless of emotions - Avoid cursing/gaali :)

imrankhan19922-448.jpg

Replace Trophy with Pakistan and you can imagine the emotions. Respect to him from Karachi !!!

Good Luck, Khan...

:pakistan:

It's Pakistan vs corrupt thugs/foreign handlers.

Inshallah victory for Pakistan and Imran khan.

New elections is the way forward. Pti will win KPK but Sindh and Balochistan will be a struggle. Unfortunately he who call us beggars will be PM.
He(shahbaz sharif) have given Indians a prime statement for years to come. They will quote him as Pakistani prime Minister(if he become pm) golden words about pakistan.

Last edited:
He have given Indians a prime statement for years to come. They will quote him as Pakistani prime Minister golden words about pakistan.

Shocking statement. Will Pakistan betray China tomorrow if the west makes threats? I understand were a poor nation but these same people launder billions a day. The state needs to make its mind up, your either a beggar or a badsha.

I think he will reveal the secret letter in parliament, then make a speech, that's if the opposition let's him, if he is defeated in NCV then mass resignations from punjab and KPK will happen, hence general elections will take place.

Its a legal process so i dont think there is anything or a miracle which can stop it from happening. I dont look at the outcome of today's NCM because it has shown us who r loyal to the motherland and who all are not. Whether IK is right or wrong but the real ugly face of national & International politics, this will not end here it will boil up further. Someone said rightly, it will not help democracy in any way.
May Allah bless Pakistan with His best rewards but if we have made any heinous crimes then i think we deserve this punishment.

I personally believe mass resignations would hurt PTI.

Scenario 1:

PTI does not resign. This sham PDM group runs the govt for 2 months, has to make unpopular decisions, raise prices, and the infighting and mistrust between them comes to the fore. The people will see that these guys didn't bring any solution either, so why not go with IK? Jab tum khud behtari nhn kar saktay, to pichlay ko kyun hataya? And Imran Khan will have plenty of time to do opposition with a strength of 150 members.

The downside with this approach is what if PML gives an election budget which ruins the economy, but awam to khush hai. And then the people vote fr them. Also, perhaps the US can then use it's influence on IMF and FATF as well?

Moreover, by the time of the next election, maybe the people forget the whole foreign conspiracy mantra (I wouldn't bet against that happening)

Secnario 2:

PTI resigns. We have new elections. The people did not see the poor performance of PDM, so they are still clean on that front. PTI only has the foreign conspiracy angle to go to elections with. It would still be fresh on the people's minds.

But, the opposition can go ahead with the same old mehengayi rona dhona.

IMO, not resigning at least for now is the better option. PML has already shot itself in the foot a few times now, with the Shehbaz Sharif and Kh Asif statement. Rana Sanaullah also didn't do any favors. Given enough time, there will more oppotunities to capitalize on.

I think he will reveal the secret letter in parliament, then make a speech, that's if the opposition let's him, if he is defeated in NCV then mass resignations from punjab and KPK will happen, hence general elections will take place.
Yes he's surely gonna give a speech tomorrow

Mass resignation i think that's not happening

With mass resignations, assembly will dissolve, hence vote of no confidence would become invalidated
Did he not say that he will play till the last ball? This idea sounds like match abandoned due to bad weather. I don't think that this is the plan :rolleyes1:

I personally believe mass resignations would hurt PTI.

Scenario 1:

PTI does not resign. This sham PDM group runs the govt for 2 months, has to make unpopular decisions, raise prices, and the infighting and mistrust between them comes to the fore. The people will see that these guys didn't bring any solution either, so why not go with IK? Jab tum khud behtari nhn kar saktay, to pichlay ko kyun hataya? And Imran Khan will have plenty of time to do opposition with a strength of 150 members.

The downside with this approach is what if PML gives an election budget which ruins the economy, but awam to khush hai. And then the people vote fr them. Also, perhaps the US can then use it's influence on IMF and FATF as well?

Moreover, by the time of the next election, maybe the people forget the whole foreign conspiracy mantra (I wouldn't bet against that happening)

Secnario 2:

PTI resigns. We have new elections. The people did not see the poor performance of PDM, so they are still clean on that front. PTI only has the foreign conspiracy angle to go to elections with. It would still be fresh on the people's minds.

But, the opposition can go ahead with the same old mehengayi rona dhona.

IMO, not resigning at least for now is the better option. PML has already shot itself in the foot a few times now, with the Shehbaz Sharif and Kh Asif statement. Rana Sanaullah also didn't do any favors. Given enough time, there will more oppotunities to capitalize on.

If PTI lost tomorrow
Then they're gonna delay the next assembly session for PM voting

After that it'll be just 1 month from budget so they'll resign

Back
Top Bottom