What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am not sure about Mir Jafar being the uncle of Siraj, but Mir Qasim was Mir Jafar's son-in-law.

No doubt about that.

Siraj's personal reputation is not good in Bengal, even today, even though streets have been re-named after him. However, nil nisi mortuis bonum. Let us not speak anything but good about the dead.

By the time the British left, 190 years after Plassey, India's share of the world GDP was 4%.
Sub-continet gdp was 26% of world before east India company took over India. May historians have written about it.

Asalam Alikum to all my Pakistani Brethren - Happy Ramadan.

This thread, I dared to start so that all updates and discussion regarding IK and NCM can happen here.

I wish IK good luck and pray he comes out not only as winner but also a more sensible and learned leader.

No one gives two hoot to Low IQ Sold Out Bhuttos and Sharifs any way.

NOTE: It's Ramadan - You are fasting. Regardless of emotions - Avoid cursing/gaali :)

imrankhan19922-448.jpg

Replace Trophy with Pakistan and you can imagine the emotions. Respect to him from Karachi !!!

Good Luck, Khan...

:pakistan:
Winning a cricket match trophy and being a clown in a circus are two different things.

Despite been a vocal critic of IK, I support Pakistan/IK because no country has right to change Govt in a democratic country, It's only up to People of Pakistan whom they will pick to lead. If Pakistani people took this regime change then stop calling yourself a Muslim because you show that you are scared of America more than Allah, you submit to America more than Allah, and you bow to America more than Allah. Pakistani's all over must use their connections through Chinese Friends and overseas people from west to tell them about what West/America is doing with Pakistan, People needs to know that America is trying to overthrow a democratic Govt, and this is coming from a more Liberal/Moderate Democrat Govt, I wish Trump was still office and I know he wasn't the best for America but he was not interested in Regime change, no wars were started by him, and he want's to secure US border and put America First.

Shocking statement. Will Pakistan betray China tomorrow if the west makes threats? I understand were a poor nation but these same people launder billions a day. The state needs to make its mind up, your either a beggar or a badsha.
Friendship with China is non negotiable, anyone who comprises the friend will do so at their own peril.

اگر آپوزیشن اپنی عدم اعتماد کی تحریک واپس لے لیتی ہے اور میں اسمبلیاں توڑ کر انتخابات کرواتا ہوں تو یہ عالمی سازش نہیں ہو گی باقی دونوں آپشن عالمی سازش ہیں واہ بلے او بلے کیا بات ہے تیری

What time it will start?

Namaz-e-Janaza of Imran Khan Govt will start exactly 11:30 AM this morning.

اہم خبر، اپوزیشن کے تمام ارکان اسمبلی پارلمینٹ ہاؤس پہنچ گئے الحمدللہ
اس وقت اپوزیشن کے 174 ارکان اجلاس میں موجود ہیں
PTI
کے منحرف ارکان اپوزیشن لیڈر کے چیمبر میں موجود ہیں اگر ضرورت پڑی انہیں بھی اجلاس میں بلایا جا سکتا ہے

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom