What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
konsi dunya maiN rehtay ho bhai?

SC has even restricted PM / President power till their verdict is carried out fully.

It is a practical judicial Marshal Law right now.

People fail to understand that this decision is actually made by US; communicated by General Bajwa & Co. and announced by Supreme Court of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Man honestly this is what is wrong with PTI fan base. You guys deny everything. Like everyone's speaking against your beloved immi but no he's holier than thou.

While you're defending him while having fun in first world economy, also look where we are heading economically. But you'll defend that too by saying how local pakistani have it better.

Oh well you're forgetting PTI own members.
Faisla vawda
Shehbaz Gill
God knows how many else have dual nationality and properties.

In one of the Vlog, I heard that PDM has a plan if the PTI resign en masse with about 135 members excluding the lotas.

It's like that PDM will create a fake opposition of about 40-45, more/less, members that includes the members from MQM and BAP, others(indep.) and the PTI lotas and appoint an opposition leader as well, so as to give an impression that Assembly can still function even if PTI's 135 members resigns.

Resigning is like leaving the field open to PDM for all sorts of manipulation and management, crooked mostly.

There are chances that EC will save the lotas for PDM to use them as opposition, who knows.

Should not leave the goal post open to them.

@Areesh

Speaker may not count their votes due to defection clause in the constitution that floor crossing is unconstitutional thus NCV could fail ... and then it would be back in SC! Already SC threw that petition out citing Art 69. And if that succeeds in SC, speaker could continue to discard their vote until they are disqualified.

And I don't think today's judgement specifically binds the speaker to count their vote.

I agree with you, but I think my frustration was more with his inaction against the traitors. I understand that a lot more is done behind the scene which we will never see or know about.
Pakistan has become an auction house of corruption, as simple as that, nothing else behind the scenes.

In one of the Vlog, I heard that PDM has a plan if the PTI resign en masse with about 135 members excluding the lotas.

It's like that PDM will create a fake opposition of about 40-45, more/less, members that includes the members from MQM and BAP, others(indep.) and the PTI lotas and appoint an opposition leader as well, so as to give an impression that Assembly can still function even if PTI's 135 member resigns.

Resigning is like leaving the field open to PDM for all sorts of manipulation and management, crooked mostly.

There are chances that EC will save the lotas for PDM to use them as opposition, who knows.

Should not leave the goal post open to them.

@Areesh

Then let them do that

This would further expose them. A parliament with more than 100 seats vacant would be a joke anyways. Pti holds 12 seats from Karachi

Imagine Karachi having less representation than Lahore in parliament

Resigning is the best option right now

LOL. Did SC put the condition in the order that PM or President cant make decisions without SC approval? WTF is this. President is above all. WTF is happening in this country.

People fail to understand that this decision is actually made by US; communicated by General Bajwa & Co. and announced by Scoundrel Court of Pakistan.
Courts are innocent.
During time of Emperor Aurangzeb Alamgir some one said, only you and Qazi ul Qaza (Chief Justice) don't drink. Kotwal (Like IG Police today) informed him Qazi also drink. Then it came to Aurngzeb that Kotwal also a drunkard. Now go figure.

No, Bajwa is not an American slave. He is a realist. He knows the economic consequences for Pakistan--and the recent Russia-Ukraine war and the Western sanctions must have given a wake up call to all those who were still sleeping.

Most Pakistanis see the Pak-American relationship as a binary:
- become an American slave, accept Indian supremacy, and they will throw a bone to the elite while the masses remain uneducated, starving, and under control of the elite.
- become an American adversary, go into the Chinese camp and suffer economic consequences from the West.

However, there is a third option which is to stand proud and independent while developing Pakistan's economy. This would require a complete overhaul of the corrupt system, bring the industrial and feudal robber barons under account, and invest in the education and development of ordinary Pakistanis. I find it amusing when the slave mentality Pakistanis complain that we must open trade with India because of the huge market. Meanwhile these same Pakistanis have failed to fully tap the huge Middle Eastern market or the gigantic Chinese market.

The West would throw a tantrum at first but would realize that alienating Pakistan would only send it deeper into the Chinese camp, so the West would take the pragmatic approach and come to terms with Pakistan on our terms, as they do with India. Nobody respects a slave mentality nation, but countries eventually learn to deal with proud independent nations.

Imran Khan had the vision to take Pakistan on this third option but America's slaves in Pakistan paid their master and have temporarily thwarted his plans. Ironically, Bajwa fails to realize that the end game of the American plan is to defang Pakistan's military and remove our nuclear assets. He is either clueless or sold out.

Emergency will be knocked down by the SC without any delay.

If India fires a missile will it be Supeme court taking sou moto

Look there are one out come

"Beggar can be chooser Pakistan" or "Pakistan which stands on it's own feet "

There is no political limbo because by constitution , Supreme court can only make "Suggestions" or recommendations

In end it is decision of Prime Minister and Security Council of Pakistan joint mandate

Last edited:
ابے کیا سٹا ماروں؟ یہ چور جمع ہوکر بیغیرتی کررہے ہیں۔ سپریم کورٹ کے جج خود چوروں کے ساتھی ہیں۔ پاکستان کو افطاری کے سموسوں کے طرح کھانے بیٹھے ہیں۔وہ دیکھو چوزہ بلاول جس کو تم اپنی شادی کے باہر مفت ناچنے پر بھی اندر آنے نہ دو، حکومت کے خواب دیکھتا ہے۔اوپر سے زلیل برادران اور تیسرا وہ ڈیزل۔

بیغیرت

There is no need for any democracy or any other form of govt.

Just hand over the power to one of the most corrupt judiciary in the world and turn off the TV for the next 20-30 years.

I really have no idea why they waste so much money and energies on those elections etc.?

Deep state in our country is clueless. This is fast becoming a banana republic by the Elites and for the Elites. Common man has no place in it!

Last edited by a moderator:

FPxCNbeWYAsaoFy

Back
Top Bottom