What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Then opposition will form government and they will announce by-elections on vacated PTI seats.

Elections on 150 or so seats would happen in 3 months or 6 months?

And can legislation be done with 40% NA seats vacant?

I feel if your president puts SCs order aside,your army will jump in and put both the president and IK behind the bars and place their man in PMs position.
No that's the remotest thing to happen.
Establishment was any thing but neutral.. they were fully imvolved and part of this US conspiracy of regime change

Bajwa was continuously having dinners with opposition leaders, in last 2-3 days
Having dinner means he was hatching conspiracy? Matlab kuch be..

He is not the one being stubborn. You need to ask yourself why was he stopped by ISB highcourt in the fastest hearing ever. 20 mins.

Have you ever heard of such before.

Even today Judges refused to see that letter, even the NSC meeting minutes when they themselves said to bring the NSC meeting minutes.

What CJ told to SS lawyer?

I know, that's probably a first for world courts to deliver an order so quickly. But when you have so much riding on this. is that petty court what's stopping you?

Either way when the SC starts by saying they won't listen to the cause, that's already decided to be biased by CJ Bandar.

Imran khan should call out public and end this chutyapa of establishment power for once and all.
Their decisions never favored the general public instead it had adverse effects on common citizens.

If there'll be voilence
Let be it
It'll not be More than what happened in country post 2008.

This is his Erdogan moment
Nothing will happen now. Its all over. Just prepare for the elections whenever they will held. It will be hard for Pti to win now. You will see establishment will break Pti one by one starting with Punjab assembly. There were fake corruption cases on Imran khan , buzdar ....etc opposition will now always label Imran Khan as constitution breaker

IK letter is fake that’s why security establishment refused to acknowledge it as a threat against national security.

Letter 'fake' or not. It was a ludicrous stretch to say that an 'American Under Sec. of State for South Asia' told a Pakistani envoy and the notes from that became a 'communique' from the Pakistani envoy becomes such a threat like that was against Morsi or Maduro. Sometimes the fanboys should think about Pakistan instead of the political party of their choice.

Let's analyze dispassionately what happened before and series of events.

1. Threat Communique against Pakistan that. PMIK govt should go otherwise .....
2. Army panicked and gave green light to PDM.
3. Lost support from Army, PMIK decided to neutralize NC Move.
4. No Confidence ruled illegal by deputy speaker but SC took sou motu on Sunday evening.
4. Army asked SC to reject deputy speaker ruling.

What PMIK should do now.

Arrest Pakistan based House of Sharifs and House of Zardari

Fire Army Chief and ISI chief.
Gather public

A guy on bail becoming the PM, does this tell us keh yeh choron ka mulk aur choron ki hakumat hai?

I hope somebody has the brains now to go and ask the SC for a judicial commission on the letter and get this matter resolved.

And I hope we get some result on the disqualification of the members too.

Baki, sorry overseas guys, you won't be able to vote this time around.

Letter 'fake' or not. It was a ludicrous stretch to say that an 'American Under Sec. of State for South Asia' told a Pakistani envoy and the notes from that became a 'communique' from the Pakistani envoy becomes such a threat like that was against Morsi or Maduro. Sometimes the fanboys should think about Pakistan instead of the political party of their choice.
PTI will be gone forever once out of power

... BTW, am still looking forward towards Saturday and the NCV.... AND I'M STILL HOPEFUL.
I really don't see what gives you hope. Honestly Bajwa has sniffed out all hope. No disrespect to you or to the rest of the fauj but these generals have whored out the country for their personal gains. And this I as a citizen cant forget.

Pakistan is shaped by political parties and their actions. There is no denying the fact that PMLN/PPP are corrupt to the core. Ludicrous to think otherwise.

Zardari after looking at all those dollars in foreign reserves

26fd9f5474f4fd51fc90eeb4f333dda4.jpg
Will look better in Bhuttos Account.

Back
Top Bottom