What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
IK had a golden opportunity to win the next elections fair and square, for the first time, he could have achieved majority all own his own. This decision can still help him if he plays a bit patiently. He can get sympathy from the public, what can opposition do in 1 year? Bring back dollar to 100? Half the prices of commodities? Double the gdp growth rate?
All he had to do was wait a year, build his campaign, he is only leader right now who can create a wave, meanwhile opposition would get dirty and be blamed by the public then will follow IK's nerrative which would help him in next elections, otherwise he was a goner. It was a golden opportunity, he just couldn't show sportsman ship, he just could be patient a bit and play by the rules. But he still has a chance now.

China who delivered 36 J-10C in a record time (under an year) to Pakistan will not be happy with this decision.

Security Establishment was made aware and shown the letter, why did they acknowledge it?
Well in that case shouldnt all beggars get together and apologise profusely to America because their feelings have been hurt

It’s funny you have already assumed that PDM will cheat but in-fact its Niazi who waived fake threat letter in-front of 22 Crore people.
Do you have proof of that?

Also are you happy to see Nawaz, Zardari and mullah diseal take power all with clear cut recorded cases of corruption of the highest order.

IK had a golden opportunity to win the next elections fair and square, for the first time, he could have achieved majority all own his own. This decision can still help him if he plays a bit patiently. He can get sympathy from the public, what can opposition do in 1 year? Bring back dollar to 100? Half the prices of commodities? Double the gdp growth rate?
All he had to do was wait a year, build his campaign, he is only leader right now who can create a wave, meanwhile opposition would get dirty and be blamed by the public then will follow IK's nerrative which would help him in next elections, otherwise he was a goner. It was a golden opportunity, he just couldn't show sportsman ship, he just could be patient a bit and play by the rules. But he still has a chance now.

all that would happen if establishment allow that to happen

Don't see that happening

Lol

Kidhar ho raha hai Pakistan strong?

BD that got separated from us is more prosperous than us

Economy is literally at the edge. Rupee is devaluing daily

There are insurgencies that are claiming lives of Pakistanis with no end

Kidhar strong ho raha hai bhai?

Then some of the blame of should lie with Imran Khan's govt for what you are saying.
Anyway, my observation is that, under Imran Khan, Pakistan has started to take deep structural reforms, just like what Musharraf had to take after 1999, and after some initial pain, Pakistan was poised to become economically stronger. Militarily Pakistan defense is already formidable and diplomatically Pakistan is well connected and positioning itself to play a role in the new 'Geopolitical' environment.
I wish Bangladesh well. But I don't think Pakistan's potentials should be compared with BD. Pakistan is poised for far greater heights. The key is stability. I don't ever take short term view of nations. It is a journey with gains and losses.
But all this for another topic.

A French friend told /jocking me few years ago we (the French) should nuke Pakistan and build a big parking !

I remember I replied him to just try it and they will get Pakistan’s response.

But today I will call back him and ask him to carry on with his project.

——————————————————
This is my feeling today
——————————————————

🇵🇰 😢🇵🇰

سپریم کورٹ کا ایک ہفتہ پہلے کا فیصلہ جب تحریک انصاف نے ضمیر فروشی کیخلاف عدالت سے رجوع کیا تو عدالت نے ریجیکٹ کر کے کہا عدالت پارلیمنٹ کے معملات میں مداخلت نہیں کر سکتی. لیکن آج سات روز بعد شہباز شریف عدالت گیا تو عدالت نے ہر قسم کا ریلیف دے دیا!!
1649350326392.png

BS!
IK along with President, Speaker and Fawad Ch will be in jail very soon.

When it comes to economy, opposition will blame everything on Imran Ahmed Khan Niazi.

Back
Top Bottom