What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
1649348875956.png

Where is this constitution when Jam Karim forces widow of Nazim Jokhio to pardon himself?

Where is this constitution when Shehbaz Sharif says that he gives guarantee that Nawaz Sharif would come back in 4 weeks and then that doesn't happen?

Where is this constitution when Hamza Shehbaz openly says that yes Maqsood Chaprasi had transaction of hundreds of millions in account and they are "business transactions"?

Where is this constitution when PPP blatantly destroys the biggest city of Pakistan for 14 straight years?

Where is this constitution when people change their loyalties right in front of everyone?

You may be right on those but how does a Naya Pakistan arises by following the footsteps of corrupt rulers?? Imran Khan was going to win either way and he lost it. Who are his damn advisors?? As far as I see, he's dumb and his advisors are dumber! This 'victory' given to the opposition is given by Imran himself.
This act by the Speaker was so blatantly illegal that ALL FIVE judges voted against that. Could you all think about that? You should know that ZAB was hanged in what is called a 'Judicial Murder' but even then, under a brutal Martial Law of Zia ul Haq, it was a 4-3 decision to execute him. In this case, this was an open and shut case of illegal action by the Speaker.

Apart from this BS ruling...

Imran Khan playing a game with a Military establishment don't ignore this point... first he ignored itehadis (his handling of itehais was worst) you can't do politics like this later he deliberately hid evidence of foreign hands. He was waiting for the motion day so that he will use it in the counter. That was a serious level of blunder .He called NSC meeting exactly a few days before a motion to get an endorsement from the establishment and later blackmail everyone on this. My question to IK, he has evidence since March 7, one of his party members (female) 2 days ago said, US embassy called me last year and had asked about my preception and views regarding maryam, bilawal and she said, she immediately shared that meeting information with Khan. Why Khan hiding all that??? now bare the consequences

A book can be written about the dumbness of PTI which this very forum has cheered on as a 'Master Stroke' in a poll here!! A totally unnecessary and illegal act by Imran Khan!

The constitution necessitates voting "no later than seven days from the day on which such resolution is moved." If the constitution is abrogated in this regard, the court has every jurisdiction to remedy the abrogation at the earliest. Since the court has to give a reasonable amount of time to the relevant authorities to make arrangements for the session of the National Assembly, it has given the authorities one working day to make arrangements.

You do not need a legal mind to deduce this. Just a mind. Unfortunately, those hitherto rejoicing the abrogation of the constitution have lost theirs.
Exactly what I’ve been saying these days, among other arguments. People here were busy celebrating and being arrogant.

With this SC also squashed foreign conspiracy version which Imran Khan was propagating. This is really disturbing that we will now will never know whether how much americans were involved.

Mabrook Pakistan ka janaza sab ko mubarak ho. RIP constitution of Pakistan. I knew it from day one when SC showed it efficiency within minutes that daal mein kuch kala nae balkay poori daal kali hain. Hamari army lanat kabool karay aisay kanjar ham pay musalat karnay kay liye. Jis din neutral huay usi din pata lag gaya tha game kiski hai. Allah paak Pakistan ko nuksaan pohanchanay waloon ko garak karay.

Bye bye Pakistan, SC has very clearly overstepped its boundaries, president should immediately use its powers to set aside SC order, otherwise doom and gloom, guys brace for extremely bad times, this is possibly the worst fcuk court order in history of Pakistan.
But can president really do it.. how by enforcing emergency?

People should come on roads against Supreme court's decision.
What a justice and what a wonderful constitution that allows thieves and thugs to disgrace our vote but has no audacity to hold PDM accountable for their criminal record, treachery and anti-state actions.
What a justice system that supports thieves and empowers them rather than chopping their hands off.
By restoring the 3rd April status and resuming PDM's sold out voting process they don't support transparency and pro state elements but they want Khan to leave disgracefully without leaving any trace. This decision should be challenged further on basis of US funded threat.
Disgusting

Last edited:
With this SC also squashed foreign conspiracy version which Imran Khan was propagating. This is really disturbing that we will now will never know whether how much americans were involved.

Nope

10 or 15 years later Donald Lu would write a book and explain in detail what happened and then we would know the truth

Intezar karo abhi

I thought it will be in PTI favour, but good decision in wider interest of country, constitution and democracy.

Congratulations 🥳

Back
Top Bottom