What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
What establishment and judiciary has done is treachery against Pakistan. History will remember them as sellouts and slaves of US.

They can't do just because the NA was abolished by the president not the NA speaker you can't take that one back and gov't has resigned. NA speaker can't either be overruled by SC.. Hence this is only for media show but it will fall on deaf ears..

No fuking SC judge can overrule the President of the country order that had no links to NA speaker to dissolve the NA. Let us not get carried away..

SC has no jurisdiction here whatsoever...

Quaid e Azam: No power can undo Pakistan

General Bajwa:

6135d06c45b9f6cbd1b961d68c873664.jpg

What a piss poor shit of a country we have man. All these corrupt bastards will now absolutely crush all cases against them and rule us for centuries to come.

@PanzerKiel , ab ijazat hai Bajwa sahib ko kuch kehnay ki?
I didn't stop anyone before as well... But what happened today is plainly visible for everyone to see.... We lost a golden opportunity to bring our country on the right track, maybe after 45 years.... In the last week, everyone showed his true face, true loyalty, horse trading, everyone was meeting someone, people being bought, I mean it all was happening in plain daylight....

What a piss poor shit of a country we have man. All these corrupt bastards will now absolutely crush all cases against them and rule us for centuries to come.

@PanzerKiel , ab ijazat hai Bajwa sahib ko kuch kehnay ki?
... BTW, am still looking forward towards Saturday and the NCV.... AND I'M STILL HOPEFUL.

Surrendered in 1971, East Pakistan lost (which is now Bangaldesh)

Surrendered in 1999 in Kashmir, when victory was certain.

Surrendered in 2022 to PDM foreign puppets despite having OPEN EVIDENCE against it

Pakistan ko 51th state bana do amerika ki, sara masla hi khatam hojayega.

Can't disagree with that.

That is what he should have done.

Resign from assemblies right after the motion, and go to the SCP for a commission on the letter.
They went for the high risk, high reward move. Gamble has evidently failed. But eh, credit where it is due, it was a ballsy move and quite smart.

Back
Top Bottom