What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is some serious level BS going on with every haram da pilla joining hands. SC has no jurisdiction over what happens inside the parliament yet they overtly have influenced it with one-sided decisions without even looking at the threat letter and its contents. This is biased to the highest order and against the interest of Pakistan.
The question now remains what are the options for the government? What if the speaker does not call the national assembly session? how will the court enforce this decision? Pakistan is moving fast towards chaos and civil war and these so-called law bearers are hand in hand with foreign agents.

I know my thread got merged on legal aspects of NCM
but this was literally my prediction when the second speaker said those words
I knew SC would overturn the decision decision as it looked very off

I know they'll face immense pressure as it was a tough decision (not legally but because if public pressure)
But you have to do what you have to do

Wouldn't want to be in CJP place though

I think an attack on the supreme court is justified along with a public hanging of traitors from Pmln , PPP and diesel co

Every single bhen***d is a traitor, they don't give a f*** about Pakistan

So when is the court gonna give a verdict on the turncoats?

Yeh sahi hai, pehle vote bech do, phir vote do, phir you get disqualified.

The more important question though, who tf is going to investigate the letter?

G
1aa8fb2b667cb25e3f5269a2e07abed4.gif

The Establishment has 17 agencies working under them.

They had every knowledge of which politicians meets which person. They knew that Pakistan national security was at risk.

EVEN THE FREAKING PRIME MINISTER OF COUNTRY SAYING THIS IN FRONT OF 220 MILLION PAKISTANIS

NO ACTION WAS TAKEN

The American ambassador was meeting and influencing PDM foreign puppets openly.

The establishment let it all happen under their watch.

Back
Top Bottom