What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
To be honest, this was already decided when SC said it will take out the policy matters and only look at ruling. They just needed time to beef up the security for these lanti kemenay haram ke judges.

This may be an unpopular opinion here, but I think that SC decision will help keep a stable government for the immediate future. This is critical for Pakistan's macro economic outlook given that EC is not equipped to conduct election until October. Seems like SC has prioritized Pakistan's economy for now :-)

So, one side can play as dirty as it wants. Money, tickets, plots, everything.

I maintained since the beginning the govt should have called for a judicial commission on the letter, and resigned from assemblies after NCM. Ab PDM at least has something to say keh SC went against IK.

But again, who investigates the letter?

Ab mubarak ho intikhabi islahat, read no EVM and overseas vote.

Also mubarak ho bail par wazir-e-azam.

Sheeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr

Honestly, it's hopeless.

Victory of strict constitutionalism in Pakistan! Imran and his party and Pakistan will be fine. I am glad no more the cursed 'Doctrine of Necessity' exercised!

Dawn.com

View attachment 831471
Putting the cart before the horse eh.

Constitution exists because of Pakistan. Now that we have become a pariah state, we don't need it anymore.

RIP Pakistan

1947-2022

What does the judgement say about Imran, or is he let off the hook for the stint he tried?

They went for the high risk, high reward move. Gamble has evidently failed. But eh, credit where it is due, it was a ballsy move and quite smart.

It is not about risk reward, ag horse trading legal ho gye hai. AMREEKA JEET GYA. HUM TO AFGHANISTAN SAY BHI KAM MAI BIKAY.

WHY DID THE CJ didn't look at the letter.

Why did the court not decide on that case? PENDING PENDING.
We all know the answer to it.

This may be an bad opinion here, but I think that SC decision will help keep a stable government for the immediate future. This is critical for Pakistan's macro economic outlook given that EC is not equipped to conduct election until October. Seems like SC has prioritized Pakistan's economy for now :-)
Fixed it.

Victory of strict constitutionalism in Pakistan!

Where is this constitution when Jam Karim forces widow of Nazim Jokhio to pardon himself?

Where is this constitution when Shehbaz Sharif says that he gives guarantee that Nawaz Sharif would come back in 4 weeks and then that doesn't happen?

Where is this constitution when Hamza Shehbaz openly says that yes Maqsood Chaprasi had transaction of hundreds of millions in account and they are "business transactions"?

Where is this constitution when PPP blatantly destroys the biggest city of Pakistan for 14 straight years?

Where is this constitution when people change their loyalties right in front of everyone?

Back
Top Bottom