What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you are trying to highlight constitutional legality, then you should be able to prove 'horse trading' in a court of law. Can anyone really do that? :undecided:
Horse trading has no punishment in court of law. It happens each time before senate elections. Nobody does anything against it

The SC was asking for NSC minutes.. Who the fuk is the SC because national security matters are above the court.. The entire court session was just waste of time in truth.. They have no powers over NSC or national security matters
But... this is PAKISTANNNNNNNNNN

I still think SC knows they cant rule on parliament affairs so they will abstain from passing any judgment, they will however say that they will work to plug the holes in the constitution and that speaker was in the wrong. I have been down lately but today I have a feeling it is going to be good day for PTI supporters.
Inshallah, Allah is with us and I have full faith in Allah's plan, he will never disappoint those on the right side. Allah does as we think he will, inshallah he will make the SC ruling go to PTIs favour today inshallah

Very late

There was no need for this embarrassment

I agree with those who are saying that mass resignations should have been done by PTI. PTI didn't know how many Lotas and sellouts were present in their rank and that's why dared the opposition to go through the NCV proceedings. Imran Khan and his team hasn't fully grasped how opportunistic and nasty Pakistani politicians really are! If that was not enough of a political mistake, the second mistake was to not face the NCV. The govt could have been toppled and the PTI members resigning, forcing conditions which would likely lead to general elections. Instead, what we are about to see is eggs on Imran Khan's face. Rumors are there that the Speaker himself didn't want to reject the NCV so Deputy Speaker had to. This was obviously unconstitutional despite the PDF members protesting otherwise.

No confidence motion par 7 days main voting karni hoti ha. Agar parliament bahal hoti ha to no confidence motion nahi hogi and some anchor was saying 8 months sa pehlay dobara jama nahi karwai ja sakti
This is an important point. If the SC rules in favor of the suo moto that means the 7 days are already passed and there will need to be another NCM. If I was PTI, I would already be working on these scenarios and I believe this time they will reject the NCM from entering the proceedings altogether.

I commend you, being a staunch PTI supporter, have the strength to call a spade a spade!
Many PTI supporters are actually like that. They don't blindly follow the policy-making they will criticize when something is wrong but they are loyal to IK, everyone knows he is not corrupt but his choice of wives post Jemima is .....

Back
Top Bottom