What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gotta give credit where credit is due. The asshole who got sikandar sultan raja elected as the chief election commissioner deserves a tamgha. Under the nose of IK he got the PMLN candidate in. Turning out to be a biggest mistake?

Still

PTI should have resigned

Any legislation done in a parliament that had more than 100 vacant seats would have no moral standing. Even speaker and deputy speaker should have resigned making it impossible for opposition to do anything

Brother, the problem is not PTI. But the institutions that are siding with the PDM foreign puppets.

Imran Khan always played by the rules. He even called National Security Committee meeting first and had them acknowledge/accept the foreign interference letter before declaring the no-confidence-motion null-and-void.

Supreme court has no jurisdiction in parliamentary affairs, they are playing by PDM playbook and delaying the elections. Putting the entire country in uncertain position.

Pakistan is in a state of Perdition...

It's a long long road to Azaadi and redemption(if Allah is willing to forgive the sins)

It's a long, the most difficult road to freedom and sovereignty, will take some doing.

Not that easy...
State of perdition is permanent for Pakistan because of Pakistanis.

Usually, judges hear arguments from both sides, examine evidence & then decide the case on merit.

In Pakistan, judges make their minds first, based on public pressure & other factors, and then find a legal technicality to rule as they deem fit😊
That actually happens the world over, e.g. Indian courts rubber stamping all BJP and RSS inspired actions in India. US courts rubber stamping all war of terror excesses of US Gov't.

Still

PTI should have resigned

Any legislation done in a parliament that had more than 100 vacant seats would have no moral standing. Even speaker and deputy speaker should have resigned making it impossible for opposition to do anything
This option was plan B. Plan A is always better if today SC also decides for general elections. Plan B is agitation, waste of time, still couldn't stop opposition to cancel over seas Pakistanis votes

I still think SC knows they cant rule on parliament affairs so they will abstain from passing any judgment, they will however say that they will work to plug the holes in the constitution and that speaker was in the wrong. I have been down lately but today I have a feeling it is going to be good day for PTI supporters.

I still think SC knows they cant rule on parliament affairs so they will abstain from passing any judgment, they will however say that they will work to plug the holes in the constitution and that speaker was in the wrong.

The SC was asking for NSC minutes.. Who the fuk is the SC because national security matters are above the court.. The entire court session was just waste of time in truth.. They have no powers over NSC or national security matters

I still think SC knows they cant rule on parliament affairs so they will abstain from passing any judgment, they will however say that they will work to plug the holes in the constitution and that speaker was in the wrong. I have been down lately but today I have a feeling it is going to be good day for PTI supporters.
Let's see.

Back
Top Bottom