What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
PTI lawyers can't answer this question

Have deputy speaker seen the minutes of meeting of NSC??
As Speaker's ruling was based on NSC declaration

I think speaker just saw the declaration like all of us

Yes but it did not explicitly mentioned Opposition name(s). Neither NSC MoMs atleast mentioned that US was directly in link with opposition over NVC as far as I know. That is why i think Naeem Bukhari will be the key guy here for PTI.
What internal interference NSC refered to then if not VNC?
Our foreign policy? That they have been doing since forever

So what will happen if SC overrules the deputy speaker's judgment even though article 69 clearly forbids it to do so. What are the options here for PTI?
Another angle that is missing is that if SC does indeed pass such an order, then the next demand from the opposition would be to impose article 6 on the deputy speaker as well as PM and maybe the President as well. Than what? This is going to set a precedent where SC is involving itself in matters it has no say in or jurisdiction.
I do hope PTI is also ready for this challenge because i see a long hard battle coming.

Have deputy speaker seen the minutes of meeting of NSC??
As Speaker's ruling was based on NSC declaration
Its obvious he did saw it/noted it. That 5 page ruling/charge sheet why speaker made that move mention/cited that.

Brace yourself PDF!
Imran Khan, Qasim Suri & Arif Alvi will be charged on article 6 and hanged naked finally at Teen Talwar chowk very soon afterwards the chowk name changed to Teen-Ghaddar Chowk.8-)

Brace yourself PDF!
Imran Khan, Qasim Suri & Arif Alvi will be charged on article 6 and hanged naked finally at Teen Talwar chowk very soon afterwards the chowk name changed to Teen-Ghaddar Chowk.8-)
The day this happens, we will see civil war in Pakistan, and we will have the fate of Syria, Libya, Iraq.........

Brace yourself PDF!

N leagi sare mental hogae hain LMAO.

Brace yourself PDF!

I'm all in for:

Brace yourself PDF!
[1, 2, 3] will be charged on article 6 and hanged naked finally at Teen Talwar chowk very soon afterwards the chowk name changed to Teen-Ghaddar Chowk.8-)

But whether those 3 will be Imran Khan, Qasim Suri & Arif Alvi or Sharif, Zardari and Diesel is yet to be decided.

Aar ya Paar situation now

In my opinion SC judges may question : what level of involvement has been established in NSC meeting

CJP : Why foreign minister was not in the meeting.
NB : He was in china for official tour else he would had been there
CJP : Did National Security advisor (Moeen Prizada) was also there ?

Naeem Bukhari presents NSC MoMs to SC judges. Important development.

CJP asks Naeem bukhari to list down the people attended the people and who gave the briefing and who and who were invited.
NSC nahi parliamentary security committee ki meeting k minutes hain

Isme military involve nahi thi

1649315372829.png

CJP : Why opposition side was not listened before giving the rolling by Deputy Speaker.

1649315516724.png

Back
Top Bottom