What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is hard for me to digest unless speakers have substational evidence against any ongoing proceeding.
why they never intervene on horse trading even govt took case to the court?

Govt lawyers whole premise is that SC cannot intervene in parliament matters else they have failed to give statisfactory answers in my opinion. SC is also not taking NSC MoMs seriously.

But i must add SC judges do ask tough questions to get the records straight though it doesn't mean they will give their verdict against the lawyers whom they are grilling hard. Even in straight forward cases, lawyers get grilled hard before getting verdict in their favor.

‏نعیم بخاری کی مسخریاں سپیکر کی غیر آئینی رولنگ کا دفاع نہ کر سکیں -
اب یہاں ثاقب نثار ہوتا تو شائد بخاری صاحب کا مسخرہ پن کچھ کام دکھا جاتا -

Govt lawyers whole premise is that SC cannot intervene in parliament matters else they have failed to give statisfactory answers in my opinion. SC is also not taking NSC MoMs seriously.

But i must add SC judges do ask tough questions to get the records straight though it doesn't mean they will give their verdict against the lawyers whom they are grilling hard. Even in straight forward cases, lawyers get grilled hard before getting verdict in their favor.
Because SC doesn't want to go for reasoning of speaker's ruling so PTI lawyers have no other point to defend

Because SC doesn't want to go for reasoning of speaker's ruling so PTI lawyers have no other point to defend
that was presented by NB
No he didn't
NB presented parliamentary committee's minutes

Yup.Govt lawyers strategy is just to focus on the reasoning by speaker's ruling.
Reasoning will take a lot of time
A commission will be formed for investigation.

SC is now going to give a verdict without knowing details of threat

If opposition comes into government there'll be no investigation

Reasoning will take a lot of time
A commission will be formed for investigation.

SC is now going to give a verdict without knowing details of threat

If opposition comes into government there'll be no investigation
Only New govt can investigate after fresh elections

‏پارلیمان کی کاروائی کو مکمل استثنی حاصل ہونے کی دلیل کا حامی نہیں ہوں ۔ اٹارنی جنرل

‏پارلیمان کی کاروائی کو مکمل استثنی حاصل ہونے کی دلیل کا حامی نہیں ہوں ۔ اٹارنی جنرل
Is attorney general above the constitution, Patwari?

AG is giving good arguments.

AG : Court can only intervene if something like this happen:

1649319708315.png

Judges are trying their best to know how can court intervene legally

Govt lawyers are hard on it that No Sir, you can't regardless of the ruling done by speaker right or wrong

Back
Top Bottom