What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Govt lawyer Ali Zafar : SC just cannot intervene at any parliament matter. He is very hard on this stance. To me, SC can intervene if Speakers makes an illegal move. This I cannot digest why Ali Zafar doesn't believe in this so. Though his point is also very strong.

1649309105956.png

1649309137326.png

Govt lawyer Ali Zafar : SC just cannot intervene at any parliament matter. He is very hard on this stance. To me, SC can intervene if Speakers makes an illegal move. This I cannot digest why Ali Zafar doesn't believe in this so. Though his point is also very strong.
judges make illegal moves too

Naeem Bukhari will be the key man today for Govt. He will be presenting NSC MoMs and will be defending speakers, why he gave that ruling.

They can't intervene even on illegal move

Barrister Zafar ali had given tough times to the judges

Now time for Naeem bukhari

This is hard for me to digest unless speakers have substational evidence against any ongoing proceeding.
NSC ruling that letter is interference in internal matters of country

Lawyer of Speaker/Deputy speaker Naeem Bukhari begin his argument. Its all boil to him since it was Deputy Speaker who made the move.

NSC ruling that letter is interference in internal matters of country
Yes but it did not explicitly mentioned Opposition name(s). Neither NSC MoMs atleast mentioned that US was directly in link with opposition over NVC as far as I know. That is why i think Naeem Bukhari will be the key guy here for PTI.

Back
Top Bottom