What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
for them it makes political sense for next election, their biggest opponent in next election would not be PPP in urban sindh, it will be PTI, last election PTI was the party which took almost all their vote bank so it was inevitable that sooner or later they will part ways

Even if Imran Khan looses the vote of confidence, he has changed the course of politics in Pakistan.
He has changed the rules of the game.
He has given hope to people that politics can be a means to change their lives. And collective and person aspirations can be fulfilled though political means.
This hope and change in political grammar will push other political parties to reform and change the way they were doing their politics.

As supporters of MQM ought to know when they argued with all of us that there is no bhatta khori, no target killing and bhai is peace loving uber patriot...

That MQM has always aligned with anti-urdu speaking forces going back to '88 but somehow supporters of bhai will argue it is all for the betterment urdu speaking community...

MQM and their supporters are the biggest snakes of all in Pakistani politics, worse than the khotta eating patwaris and I say this as an urdu speaking Karachite...
bro its not MQM, they are absolutely the biigest snakes no doubt about that but here its the orders from above that lead to this change !

MQM needs to keep in mind , simple fact , PPP will treat them like dirt

PTI helped developed Karachi , by Siding with PPP evil , MQM is backstabbing Karachi

Yeh chu chu ka murabba ban tau jaiga. Par iska hoga kia:)
Maal bersyga maal.
Bureaucracy is not happy with Imran. Khanay peeny k rasty Band hogaey. MNAs don't have any different agenda as well.

Allah pak Imran bhai ko izzat se is mulk se bacha ker ly jaey. Aameen.

MQMP may not go to ppp will see in 1 -2 days
They will. That's their history. Though the deal they extracted from PPP is indeed very good and can only be offered and implemented by Sindh govt after 18th ammendment that is more power to local/Baldiya administrators where as, PTI can only offered them federal ministries. Federal Govt cannot directly intervene into provincial internal matters.

Having said this, now i wonder, what will MQM do politics for ? they are getting every thing. Karachi administrator will be theirs as well which will now have the same power like Mustafa Kamal used to had before 18th ammendment i.e. direct control of funds. MQM entire ideology and politics is based on racism against Sindhis in their julsas. Now what will they say in those julsas ?

MQM needs to keep in mind , simple fact , PPP will treat them like dirt

PTI helped developed Karachi , by Siding with PPP evil , MQM is backstabbing Karachi
Its not new. People of Karachi know it, that's why we rejected them.

Like I said in another thread Zardari was not bluffing establishment does seem to be neutral

Honest question. MQM took 7 seats from Karachi. If they ally with PPP, who is deeply unpopular among most Karachiites, will they be able to retain those 7 seats? Or will they lose support to PTI in the next election?

They will. That's their history. Though the deal they extracted from PPP is indeed very good and can only be offered and implemented by Sindh govt after 18th ammendment that is more power to local/Baldiya administrators where as, PTI can only offered them federal ministries. Federal Govt cannot directly intervene into provincial internal matters.

Having said this, now i wonder, what will MQM do politics for ? they are getting every thing. Karachi administrator will be theirs as well which will now have the same power like Mustafa Kamal used to had before 18th ammendment i.e. direct control of funds. MQM entire ideology and politics is based on racism against Sindhis in their julsas. Now what will they say in those julsas ?
Pti can give funding to mqm for development in their areas? Issue is PTI not willing to give funds while can not help mqm in anyway 18th amendement thanks to nawaz and in punjab support nawaz. While PPP is giving such huge deal.

Karachi is already lost case for urdu speaking and no development take place in karachi xyz excuse from here to there.

Honest question. MQM took 7 seats from Karachi. If they ally with PPP, who is deeply unpopular among most Karachiites, will they be able to retain those 7 seats? Or will they lose support to PTI in the next election?
Depends on how free and fair the next elections will be.

Back
Top Bottom