What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m of the same option but was leaning on #2 the amount of Anti-Army rant and no blow back shows some things have slipped from its grips. They can’t control the monsters they’ve created.

But the anti-army statements have only been coming from PML and to a certain extent JUI.

Now, either the establishment is completely stupid that it support Shehbaz Sharif, thinking that he can tame NS and Maryam, or has now grown spineless and doesn't actually care what happens. I don't think it's either of the two.

Then why is the establishment going to bear with the Maryam and NS who said all they could about the army by name?

But the anti-army statements have only been coming from PML and to a certain extent JUI.

Now, either the establishment is completely stupid that it support Shehbaz Sharif, thinking that he can tame NS and Maryam, or has now grown spineless and doesn't actually care what happens. I don't think it's either of the two.

Then why is the establishment going to bear with the Maryam and NS who said all they could about the army by name?
I think this is the reason
They fell for the good cop

I think this is the reason
They fell for the good cop

In ko pichli 3 bar kay halat dekh kar aqal nhn ayi?

Surely they aren't that naive?

Nawaz Sharif has ALWAYS picked a fight with the Army, you can be as sure of it as you are sure of the Sun rising from the East.

In ko pichli 3 bar kay halat dekh kar aqal nhn ayi?

Surely they aren't that naive?

Nawaz Sharif has ALWAYS picked a fight with the Army, you can be as sure of it as you are sure of the Sun rising from the East.

Btw ur from Swabi?

Ta pashtun yi?

Mqm will have no respect left after this for sure
As if they had any at anytime before in the eyes of sensible folk...not counting the muhajir sheep who supported this terrorist party of thugs for three decades and now feign ignorance when asking why is their city a mass of rubble...

Nope.

Why'd you think that?

oh because Swabi is in KPK so thats what i thought, my bad bro.

As if they had any at anytime before in the eyes of sensible folk...not counting the muhajir sheep who supported this terrorist party of thugs for three decades and now feign ignorance when asking why is their city a mass of rubble...

Exceeded Afghans in being Nammak Haram.

IK has forsake Karachi, he could've worked to unity MQM with other small parties like Mustafa Kamal's one and with him over watching, he could've secured a decent support from Karachi to counter Sindh, but IK is a stupid hot headed Person.

IK has forsake Karachi, he could've worked to unity MQM with other small parties like Mustafa Kamal's one and with him over watching, he could've secured a decent support from Karachi to counter Sindh, but IK is a stupid hot headed Person.

MQM has taken the title of nammak haram from Afghans lolll

ot counting the muhajir sheep who supported this terrorist party of thugs for three decades and now feign ignorance when asking why is their city a mass of rubble

Soon country will be a mass of rubble

MQM consists of Pakistani's, Afghans are not Pakistani's and no one can replace them in Namak Harami and backbiting...

What they did right now is top nammak haram moment bro.

Actually namak harami from your own is much worse than someone from another country...

Chezmeh!!!!!!!!

Waisay laanat on MQM style of politics. They bled the city white. They demand vote from the same city, stab it and then do politics. Not just that, they are accomplices of the robber (PPP) which has deprived the city of development funds. And they are happy to be in bed with the robber whenever it suits them.

If Imran Khan loses this vote, he will not be able to win elections again. The gang of thieves with a partisan election commission will make sure Imran Khan never wins the election.

This is a fight for the survival of the country now. Its not just my choice of vote and which party I vote for. Its either the gang of thieves - JUI (F*ck), PMLN, PPP, MQM or Pakistan survival. Future of Pakistan and this band of thieves is mutually exclusive.

So what action should be done.

Actually namak harami from your own is much worse than someone from another country...
Define Namak Harami and apply it on other Ethnicities on equal terms you have everyone including Generals as Namak Harams. MQM just like any other Political party try's to survives through right/wrong means, and our establishment not only created them but supported them, so who is worse MQM or Establishment who created and supported them ?

What they did right now is top nammak haram moment bro.
Nope, The top Namak Harami is when you save a whole nation twice, send them aid , bring its people to your home for better future and they return the favor by working openly with your enemy, train terrorists to kill the same people who helped them, that's top notch Namak Haram khor which is only in the blood of Afghans and (....).

Define Namak Harami and apply it on other Ethnicities on equal terms you have everyone including Generals as Namak Harams. MQM just like any other Political party try's to survives through right/wrong means, and our establishment not only created them but supported them, so who is worse MQM or Establishment who created and supported them ?

I talked about foreigners and political party leadership, you bring up ethnicity.

Guilty conscious?

Nope, The top Namak Harami is when you save a whole nation twice, send them aid , bring its people to your home for better future and they return the favor by working openly with your enemy, train terrorists to kill the same people who helped them, that's top notch Namak Haram khor which is only in the blood of Afghans and (....).
You deflecting, doing whataboutery for them is exactly the reason they do namak harami to Pakistan, and especially it's voters
In the end city remains a rubble, people suffer

Doesn't matter to me, I'd call spade a spade
But enjoy

Back
Top Bottom