What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
View attachment 830577
  • "[It seems] the ones standing with you are patriots, others are traitors," Aleem tells PM.
  • Says it was "unfortunate" that PTI leaders were labelling him as a "traitor".
  • "We informed you about every corrupt practice Buzdar was involved in."
LAHORE: PTI's disgruntled member of Punjab Assembly Aleem Khan on Monday asked Prime Minister Imran Khan whether it was treacherous that he "met a US ambassador" at the premier's residence.
The disgruntled PTI leader mentioned the incident after Prime Minister Imran Khan revealed that the US official who sent the "threat letter" was Assistant Secretary of State for the South and Central Asian Affairs Donald Lu.
Aleem, who is a former senior provincial minister, lashed out at the former government and PTI leader for calling him a "traitor" and said it was "unfortunate" that they were resorting to maligning him.
"I have become a traitor, tell Cheema and Salik they are also traitors, they have taken the money. I have had a very difficult time from 2010 to 2018 (when PML-N was in power)," he said.
Moving on, the ex-senior minister criticised the prime minister and asked him why he did not like anyone from among the 183 MPAs in Punjab. "You nominated the person [as the chief minister] whom you used to call the biggest dacoit in Punjab," he said while referring to CM hopeful Chauhdry Pervaiz Elahi.
Berating the prime minister, Aleem said he had cases made against disgruntled PTI leader Jahangir Tareen. "Have you no shame? You sent your close aides to jail. We informed you about every corrupt practice Buzdar was involved in. But [it seems] the ones standing with you are patriots, others are traitors."
The former minister said Farah Bibi — a close aide of PM Imran Khan's wife Bushra Bibi — has left for Dubai and she was involved in taking "a lot of bribes".
Farah was involved in transfers and postings of bureaucrats in Punjab, but now she and her husband have "absconded" to Dubai, however, once such bureaucrats are arrested, everything will come to light, including where Farah transferred the money, alleged Aleem.
"I do not want to mention anything else about Imran Khan's family," he said.
The political tensions are high in the country as the National Assembly has been dissolved, while sources are saying that the same might be the fate of the Punjab Assembly.
Usman Buzdar has also resigned as the province's chief minister, while tough competition is expected between Opposition Leader in the Punjab Assembly Hamza and Elahi as PTI's disgruntled groups of Jahangir Tareen and Aleem have decided against supporting the PML-Q leader for the office.

'Saddened'​

Former special assistant to the prime minister and PTI leader Shahbaz Gill, in response to Aleem's hard-hitting press conference, said he was "saddened" after witnessing the ex-senior minister's grievances.
"I will respond to Aleem on behalf of the prime minister: You joined PTI without any ulterior motive. Aleem Khan should have expressed such reservations when he was part of the PTI."
"Aleem Khan's business interests clashed with PTI's manifesto several times," he said.

Aleem Khan is the latest Abu of combined opposition
🤣🤣🤣

Aleem Khan is the latest Abu of combined opposition
Beware of this person who is writing a book on Imran, you will forget Reham khan. :lol:
1649095299542.png

I rather eat grass than be a slave...
Do you eat grass in Canada? Talk is cheap.

Social-economic development (ROTI - KAPRA - MAKAAN) is fundamental RIGHT of all people. People select a leader to provide relief and opportunities to them for their livelihood on average. PTI-led GOP launched EHSAAS to address this concern and I pointed out how it could be funded. People also select a leader to address societal problems like corruption and improve Law & Order situation but PTI-led GOP did not live up to expectations in this matter.

Nobody here is advocating slavery to any country but sound Foreign Policy is necessary. Leaders come and go but the state has to co-exist with other states and strive for bilateral relations with them to grow and prosper.

No country should interfere in political affairs of Pakistan but what to do about our own bad apples? Some Pakistani politicians are immoral enough to invite or tap Foreign intervention when it suits them for political gains. Pakistani political situation is a mess. Public is confused and split on political lines as well.

I am pointing out hardcore facts - like them or not.

Constitutional or not, the SC has no authorization to reverse a decision made in Parliament by the speaker. Article 69 clearly states that it is outside of the court's jurisdiction.

69. Courts not to inquire into proceedings of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)

69. (1) The validity of any proceedings in 1 [Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)] shall not be called in question on the ground of any irregularity of procedure.

(2) No officer or member of 1 [Majlis-e-Shoora Parliament)] in whom powers are vested by or under the Constitution for regulatin procedure or the conduct of business, or for maintaining order in 1 [Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)], shall be subject to the jurisdiction of any court in respect of the exercise by him of those powers.

(3) In this Article, 1 [Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)] has the same meaning as in Article 66.

Its a checkmate..

If the traitors force this further than the court will ask for the letter, the NSC meetings ( which validated the letter as genuine) its ruling.

Everything is there in the deputy speaker ruling.

Ye saray ghaddar nangay hun gay.

Even that PIG sitting in London name is mentioned.

Along with a plethora of evidence that government has of meetings both abroad and within the country. The hidden ones in farmhouses in interior Punjab as well.

Farukh Naseem of MQM..

Last edited:
Patwaris haven't read 500 plus pages of Reham Khan's book either.
Listen dear I am being very nice here. :D If I open up even one percent many will be shell shocked. :lol: I will just let the Divine do it all. :enjoy:
They don't have enough brain cells
Yeap all the intellect has been given just to the Zombies. :lol:

Corruption exists everywhere. The problem is incompetence, laziness and unsustainable policies.

Look at india and Bangladesh. You think they are Corruption free? Look where they are heading economicaly.
In Bangladesh, the word like opposition doesn't exist as all have been put behind bars, in Pakistan they join hands even with likes of Diesel as he can drag his Madrasa kids for the head count.
Only if our judiciary and justice system was active, there wouldn't be so much mess on our streets.

MQM and all it’s factions should be banned and criminals within these parties should be in jail. IK no longer need MQM and cases against MQM leadership should be transferred to military courts.

Mohajir politicians can join PTI or form another party.

Listen dear I am being very nice here. :D If I open up even one percent many will be shell shocked. :lol: I will just let the Divine do it all. :enjoy:

Yeap all the intellect has been given just to the Zombies. :lol:
If you Patwaris were so clever your Showbaz Sharif would have become PM and Hamza Showbaz would have become CM Punjab by now
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
DDC9A262-9C32-4898-8CEA-ACA494FB71E7.jpeg
F073AA65-8EF8-4296-9DE5-D73AC66042E4.jpeg

If USA was planning a regime change and conspiring together with IK by offering cash & other incentives to achieve it, then yes, it is treason.

But if it was just a courteous call to exchange views, then it is business as usual. What is the problem there?

If you Patwaris were so clever your Showbaz Sharif would have become PM and Hamza Showbaz would have become CM Punjab by now
:rofl::rofl::rofl:View attachment 830582

OMG... the resembles is spot on, hahaha

Man honestly this is what is wrong with PTI fan base. You guys deny everything. Like everyone's speaking against your beloved immi but no he's holier than thou.

While you're defending him while having fun in first world economy, also look where we are heading economically. But you'll defend that too by saying how local pakistani have it better.

Oh well you're forgetting PTI own members.
Faisla vawda
Shehbaz Gill
God knows how many else have dual nationality and properties.

This is what is wrong with Anti-imran fan base. They believe in every random bullfit against IK they found on the internet.

Another Fake News been spread by Express Tribune :

'Military finds no evidence of foreign conspiracy against PM Imran'​

Relevant quarters say the wrong impression was given about the military leadership endorsing view of the government

--------------
We all know Express Tribune has links with NYT. Few days back they said so called 'relevant quarters' found no evidence of American involvement

Well I think before their famous jalsa of October 2011. Some of the known faces of PTI were
  • Fauzia Kasuri
  • Justice Wajihuddin
  • Shafqat Mehmood
  • Arif Alvi
  • Naeem ul Haq
  • Aleem Khan, Jahangir Tareen and Asad Umar after 2010
How many of these faces do you recognise in their current setup? Justice Sahab was sacked, which is fine. Fauzia left several years ago. When PTI won the election, Naeem Ul Haq was denied entry to Imran Khan's house, and there were videos of him disputing with the security that he was the party leader and so on. He was never really appreciated for his role after PTI came into power. Some Punjab leaders I deliberately ignored to keep the discussion short. Arif Alvi became President, therefore he is immune, and Shafqat Mehmood is generally a silent face.

What we got after the election is
  • Fawad Chaudhry (Formerly PPP, Musharraf, PML-Q depending on the atmosphere)
  • Shahbaz Gill (loudmouth)
  • Faisal Vawda (loudmouth)
  • Team of people with loudmouth
  • Sheikh Rasheed (APML)
  • Parvez Ellahi (PML-Q)
  • Hafeez Sheikh / Shaukat Tareen (PPP)
  • Farrukh Naseem (MQM)
The true PTI never came into power besides Khan Sahab himself

Back
Top Bottom