PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
1649090323331.png

Dont fall for media warfare anything can be taken out of context
I agree with you, but I think my frustration was more with his inaction against the traitors. I understand that a lot more is done behind the scene which we will never see or know about.

View attachment 828699
After the refusal of Aleem Khan, Tareen Group on Wednesday has refused to support the government..

According to details, majority of Tareen Group members have suggested to support the Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N). In a non-primitive consultation, Tareen Group has suggested to support the PML-N.

Pertaining to the matter, the member of the group mentioned that we want to have inclinations towards the opposition. The Tareen Group sent all the suggestions to Jahangir Tareen, while PML-N has signaled to adjust Tareen Group in governance.

PML-N has conveyed to take Tareen Group alongside. On the other hand, the contacts of federal and provincial governors with Tareen Group have been failed.

Aleem Khan group refuses to support Pervaiz Elahi for CM slot

Group of disgruntled Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Aleem Khan has refused to support candidature of Pervaiz Elahi for Chief Minister of Punjab

Spokesperson of the group, said that for the first four years incompetent Usman Buzdar was imposed on the province and now Pervaiz Elahi has been named for the position.

He said that the he cannot even repeat words PM Imran Khan have used against PML-Q’s Pervaiz Elahi in the past and every sincere member of the PTI has reservations on the announcement.

Aleem group they will not engage in any horse trading and will unconditionally support opposition parties.

It merits mention that Prime Minister Imran Khan nominated PML-Q leader Pervaiz Elahi as the next chief minister of Punjab and Usman Buzdar has handed over his resignation to the premier.

The development came after successful negotiations between Prime Minister Imran Khan and Pervaiz Elahi were held at Bani Gala.

Gown with the wind the 'kiddie assumption'.

Its easy for you to insult the Pakistani people living in your glass house in the UK. The state of Pakistan is very much similar to the state of many countries including the US and UK where a small band of "smart and greedy" people control the government and wealth. Its the policies of exclusion and demarcation that prevent people from knowing and participating in equitable distribution of wealth and power. The "powerful" out of protectionism of their ill gotten wealth and power do whatever they need to do to maintain the status quo and expand a network of corrupts across the country in the civil structure including newspapers, police, judges, civil service , TV etc. Most people of Pakistan are economically subdued , living just one pay check from hunger and homeless, very much like in the UK and US, for this is the method of control the ruling class use.

First of all, I don't live in a glass house, it is build of mortar.From your location, it seems you also live in the same UK.

One very simple question my friend, can Boris Johnson gets away with it if they discover Billions of Sterling going through his and his servants bank accounts!!
Just simple answer, no need to go in to exploitation and other crap.

Back
Top Bottom