What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
According to Stephen Kinzer, author of the book All the Shah's Men, Roosevelt quickly seized control of the Iranian press by buying them off with bribes and circulating anti-Mossadegh propaganda. He recruited allies among the Islamic clergy, and he convinced the shah that Mossadegh was a threat

Anybody listening to Shahbaz Sharif right now?

Jeez the grounds on which he is arguing are so so flimsy. Who was the bright mind that told him to do a press conference on this?

You do not finish your diplomatic relations with a country, and you don't publicly go on the offensive.

1- He is saying keh aglay nay bula kar sunayi, to us kay do haftay baad why is our ambassador thanking him for a dinner over a tweet? Bhai twitter post kdhr aur yeh formal meeting kdhr. You are comparing apples with oranges.

2- He is saying why was leave granted to the motion. The simple answer is the speaker wouldn't have been informed of the letter before that, due to multiple reasons. The letter wasn't even in public by then. Then add the OIC meeting, you wouldn't want an uncertain situation before or during that.

Go and plead this in the court, not in a press conference with flimsy arguments.

His media manager, Maryam Aurangzeb, is making blunder after blunder. First with the beggar thing, now this.

And now he equated the speakers ruling yesterday with the speaker stopping women from voting because of a burqa.

O bhai ....

According to Stephen Kinzer, author of the book All the Shah's Men, Roosevelt quickly seized control of the Iranian press by buying them off with bribes and circulating anti-Mossadegh propaganda. He recruited allies among the Islamic clergy, and he convinced the shah that Mossadegh was a threat
1E3EC865-ABA8-433D-8454-85E258E6BF98.jpeg

Deputy Speaker has thrown out the Movement of No Confidence ruling that this is illegal because it was presented as a scheme for Regime Change by foreign govt.

WOWWWWWWW
Achkan khoonti pe latki Reh Gai and Shahbaz ghar me hi table pe green Chadar dal k PM bnanay k khuab dekhta rha. Oh so much disheartening

Screenshot_2022-04-04-11-49-57-44.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-04-11-50-11-10.jpg

🙄🤔💔🥴🥵☠️
Cherry blossom bhi kam na ayi 😜

Anybody listening to Shahbaz Sharif right now?

Jeez the grounds on which he is arguing are so so flimsy. Who was the bright mind that told him to do a press conference on this?

You do not finish your diplomatic relations with a country, and you don't publicly go on the offensive.

1- He is saying keh aglay nay bula kar sunayi, to us kay do haftay baad why is our ambassador thanking him for a dinner over a tweet? Bhai twitter post kdhr aur yeh formal meeting kdhr. You are comparing apples with oranges.

2- He is saying why was leave granted to the motion. The simple answer is the speaker wouldn't have been informed of the letter before that, due to multiple reasons. The letter wasn't even in public by then. Then add the OIC meeting, you wouldn't want an uncertain situation before or during that.

Go and plead this in the court, not in a press conference with flimsy arguments.

His media manager, Maryam Aurangzeb, is making blunder after blunder. First with the beggar thing, now this.

And now he equated the speakers ruling yesterday with the speaker stopping women from voting because of a burqa.

O bhai ....
They're showing desperation.

Opposition should also be charged for sedition for running an illegal session after the NCM was dismissed. All of these goons should be rounded up and forced to sleep in pig barns until the next elections.
Are there pig farms in Pakistan?

By the by, are these folks still trusting the US establishment to bail them out?? Last time they failed even to protect the Capitol Hill...

I don't know where my earlier posts went about this topic--maybe somewhere in this thread because I can't find that other thread about the legality of Imran Khan's actions today.
But to repeat what I had been saying, this is an illegal AND unnecessary move by Imran Khan and the courts should at least declare his actions illegal but also allow for new elections. If today Imran Khan gets away with this then tomorrow Bilawal Bhutto would expect the same. Already there are grievances amongst Sindhis about some previous Supreme Court rulings. No patriotic Pakistanis should accept or contribute to further divisions inside Pakistan.

Dawn's editorial--and here I am only highlighting how unnecessary and even stupid was Imran Khan's move today. And I am now beginning to really doubt Imran Khan's caliber as a national leader. He is being the same bullying, vulgar, arrogant person whom I and many in this forum condemned for his destructive and prolonged Dharnas of 2014. Unfortunately, not many other choices remain. But my intense dislike for Bilawal or Fazlu can't blind me to the stupid policies of Imran Khan!

If Mr Khan’s shocking decision to choose Pervaiz Elahi over his own loyalists for the Punjab chief minister slot appeared to be a departure from principles, his actions yesterday showed that he also lacks the mettle or patience to be the leader he aspires to be. He could have played the political game like a true sportsperson and still emerged stronger from the loss given the sharp narrative he had spun leading up to the vote. Instead, he chose to thrust the country into a constitutional crisis.
Traitors aren't tried, they are eliminated - a Turkic saying

China has seen worse in Pakistan and have stuck with us hard and tough times. CPEC is too significant for Pakistan to ditch China, the only incentive given by the US is most likely help with the debt and impending loan default.
Please don’t take for granted Chinese support if Pakistan acts unreliable or subservient to other countries.

Last edited:
First asking government MNAs not to attend the session and later asking all of them to come ....was actually a deception. Opposition thought, it will be a straightforward proceeding, little they thought how they have been taken back.
IK spent his youth creating "optical illusions" for his opponents at the sports fields....

Old habits die hard...

Back
Top Bottom