• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
For pakistanis i would say
Whoever you vote for dont regret it later
Dont like the bitching about politicans for which you so quickly vote for

Also those who dont vote shouldnt bitch about anything either

Your Correct.

Im my field, I can say Pakistan has huge potential with offering IT services.
With my own company, I only outsource my work to Pakistanis ( I refuse to outsource to Indians ),
They often delivery and do me proud.

In my view and past experience, It's better than India, a better quality and cheaper work force, in particular in Karachi.
Pakistans reputation scares off most big companies.
Corruption is also a factor.

I have traveled to China and met many Pakistanis making a fortune out there,
You are far more likely to succeed out in china than Europe or USA.

Pakistani IT sector is growing by virtue of finding customers around the world including in USA.

But IT sector is not for all. There are different types of business opportunities to account for including retailing. Business requires investment and purchasing power is an issue for the (underprivileged) aspiring entrepreneurs. These people can start small and find it easier to tap local platforms such as Daraz and even Amazon from home. Not many can afford trips to other countries including China for business opportunities (very expensive).

Well-established traders in Pakistan are tapping Chinese markets and some order stuff from Alibaba as well.

But there is demand for goods of multiple countries - people are importing cars from all over the world for instance.

Pakistan should be in the position to provide as many opportunities to its people as possible. Excellence in Foreign Affairs is important consideration, however.

PTI-led GOP managed to build relations with Trump administration but had no homework for Biden administration (a mistake). Biden administration extended invitation to Pakistan in global democracy summit but this opportunity was missed. This is not how things are supposed to work in Foreign Affairs.

Look at Chinese leader Xi Jinping for instance: Polished + Calculative + Diplomatic.

He understands what to do for his people. Foreign Affairs is continuous work for all sides - not just Pakistan.

,..-,,
No Confidence Motion in Parliament of Pakistan against Imran Khan is officially expelled due to Article 5(A), Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Article 5: Loyalty to the State and obedience to the Constitution and Law
Government of Pakistan says new elections will be held in Pakistan in the next three months.

May be an image of 1 person, sitting and indoor

-.,-.,-

Yeh sab logon ki jamhuriat kdhr mar jati hai when a video comes out of a senate candidate's son buying a vote from a sitting MNA? When a murderer comes back from abroad to cast a vote? He was being welcomed as if he's fckng Nelson Mandela. Mussadiq Malik ki jamhuriat kdhr mar jati hai when in the supreme court he says we have 197 members? Jamhuriat main yeh bhi likha hai you canot buy off votes and do horse trading.

Or is there a limit, keh itni chori makkari theek hai, magr is say zyada theek nhn? Thori bauhaut chori kar lo, zyada mat karna bas. What messed up logic is that?

Anyways, let's see what the SC decides. Even if it does decide to repeal all of this, PTI would still be at sort of an advantage since it suits them to sit in the opposition IMO. The only thing that will go against them is EVM (it already has question marks), overseas vote, and the PDM getting NAB and FIA cases finished.

It’s a joke. If what he is claiming is true. Pakistan should have expelled US Ambassador, Arrested all these MNA for treason. None of this has happened even after almost a month. Which means he has zero proof. Other then PTI nobody is buying this argument.
3 military chiefs were PTI in NSC?

There is a audio of Faroog Naseem is being shared on whatsapp lately that how well Imran khan have played and he claims govt have more solid proofs so opposition will not like this to get investigated much and ultimately general elections is the only acceptable way moving forward

This makes the most sense.

So the speaker cannot dismiss a resolution once leave has been granted.

The govt would argue that this is a case of national security, where a foreign country is interfering with our processes.

The only please the govt can take is that in this situation, would it be advisable to go with the rules and procedures when something much larger is at play? Do we want to keep on playing all good and by the rules when a foreign sponsored attempt is being undertaken?

Take for an example a house, in which there is a rule that little kids are not allowed to get out of their room at night. Now, there is a fire or another emergency inside the house and they have to get out. Now, would you sit there and say keh no, the rule says no kids outside of the room, hence keep them inside? Or do the sensible thing and get them out? A pretty crude and off the cuff analogy, but you get the idea.

The court would ask for the letter, proofs, and all other evidence which the govt will have to provide regarding the alleged conspiracy.

IMO, the court should decide the veracity and severity of the letter first, and also the status of the dissident MNA's (for life disqualification, can their votes be counted etc.) and then call for the NCM if at all.

You can't have selective decisions.

There was no governance before as well. There was no reason to plunge the country into constitutional limbo for mere 6 votes.
All opposition had to do was wait for another year for IK to dig his own grave no? But no halwa poori khai aur ab tattian lg gai.

There is a audio of Faroog Naseem is being shared on whatsapp lately that how well Imran khan have played and he claims govt have more solid proofs so opposition will not like this to get investigated much and ultimately general elections is the only acceptable way moving forward

Doesn't sound like Farogh Naseem.

Pakistan has got this face.....................

1649031115620.png

PM Imran Khan played by the rules and advised President to dissolve assembly, it is the authority of PM, how can a puppet newspaper challenge it? Why is the media acting as court and give its own verdict?

Look at the current headline on Dawn, they are doing full on propaganda.

Dawn allows Indian commentators on sensitive policy matters related to Pakistan. They continue to spew venom in every news article.

It is really sad that a newspaper founded by country's founder Quaid-e-Azam is on warpath against its own motherland.

Not just Dawn, there is Express Tribune, NayaDaur, The Friday Times...

National Endowment for Democracy (US based NGO gives funding to these media outlets to build anti-state narrative).

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom