What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
COAS Q. J. Bajwa had a meeting with Zalmay Khalilzad and the latter have offered to help.

Offered to Help Bajwa's retirement fund abroad or the Pakistani State?

Our future lies with doing more trade with China, Europe and other asian countries and other Muslim Counties.
We need to diversify out trading partners.
I edited my previous response.

Anyways:

I agree with your view: "Pakistan must have productive relations with as many countries as possible including with OECD members. This is the only way to grow and be in the position to manage our economic needs."

Trade deficit should be reduced somehow and Pakistani should have opportunities to conduct business with multiple countries around the world including with Europeans.

Efforts should be made to placate Americans as well. Importance of Amazon and Paypal is increasing for doing business.

Lol as predicted.

It's okay dear .. we understand your A** is hurting from the surprise hence the lmAo in such exceptional circumstance .. Your ruhani baap never had the guts to do this and he could have been PM for 15 days too, that would have been some comfort for your A**
Need to tag a patwari to watch this as he insists the notes of the meeting with Donald Lu are fake.

@Jungibaaz

again tagging the fake mantra P****** ahem ..

@Jungibaaz
I won't respond to you in kind. God bless you too.

So this proves that US is out for our PM's blood and want him out, if not they will use pressure tactics mostly economic in nature

We need to make a stand as a people - but these pressure tactics will make him deeply unpopular- I can think the use of IMF, FATF at the top of my head
are we up for this challenge?
USA doesnt want confrontation with pakistan
That would mean throughing a very large country out and will be plain stupid

Hiwever it will use its power to nudge us to their camp that is IMF AB WB

So solution is fix your country

USA doesnt regulate imports..you win exports based upon your pricing power..its open competition
Even china gets to export the highest to usa

I edited my previous response.

Anyways:

I agree with your view: "Pakistan must have productive relations with as many countries as possible including with OECD members. This is the only way to grow and be in the position to manage our economic needs."

Trade deficit should be reduced somehow and Pakistani should have opportunities to conduct business with multiple countries around the world including with Europeans.

Efforts should be made to placate Americans as well. Importance of Amazon and Paypal is increasing for doing business.

Your Correct.

Im my field, I can say Pakistan has huge potential with offering IT services.
With my own company, I only outsource my work to Pakistanis ( I refuse to outsource to Indians ),
They often delivery and do me proud.

In my view and past experience, It's better than India, a better quality and cheaper work force, in particular in Karachi.
Pakistans reputation scares off most big companies.
Corruption is also a factor.

I have traveled to China and met many Pakistanis making a fortune out there,
You are far more likely to succeed out in china than Europe or USA.

Full bench makes sense from a credibility perspective. They may not get it though. Still, this is basically the opposition's way of saying to the court, "whatever you decide, make sure you as the SC of Pakistan - fully own your decision in the years and decades to come, don't take it lightly".

Read beyond the headline.

let them have it, my question is what if court decides in favor of opposition, will PTI accept that? what if the court decides in favor of PTI will opposition accept that?

In past 5-10 years we have seen every corner stone of our country, constitution, courts, establishment and armed forces molested by these hungry politicians. I am afraid neither side will accept the decision forcing the very unpopular choice of fighting it out on the street and forcing army to step forward which it does not want to do.

Khuda gharat karay each and every person who is against Pakistan.

1649022552033.png

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

After the events of yesterday, I highly recommend that you distancing yourself from Politics.

Perhaps you can stick to Military stuff. Clearly things aren't working out for you at this end.

Smart play by IK but I question this court if it tries to take this on when it has no jurisdiction. Article 69 is clear as day light but nothing in this country goes according to plan.

Temp setup for 3 months, new election after July 2022.

Article 6 should be filled against opposition for conspiring against elected government with the help from foreign countries.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom